Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 05-28-2011, 10:09 PM   #81
homebirthmom
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: February 2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeddings View Post
Didn't check CP. And the weird things is I had absoluelty no CM leading up to O. Well I guess the important thing is I'm pregnant and if my dates are off by a few days I guess that's ok.
ah so you are doing traditional surrogacy vs gestational?

I didnt test today, I was so busy w outdoor work and enjoying the sun... but no spotting and the cramping subsided so I am guess this baby is here to stay. dont even feel pregnant. maybe a little more tired and my brain is mush.

looking forward to weekely chat

Advertisement

Old 05-29-2011, 07:38 AM   #82
BldrArch
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Good morning ladies! Here's the new chat thread:

http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/....php?t=1219054

Red Dog | Studio

Cloth Diapers, Layette Sets, Children's wares and more. Handcrafted in Boulder, CO
Etsy | Free US Shipping
Please take my diapering cost survey!
BldrArch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2011, 08:11 AM   #83
homebirthmom
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

I think I'm out mamas. I'm ok with it. I had alot of time to think this whole week and I have been pressing on as I was not pregnant anyway - which is NOT like me. I really enjoy preparing, taking belly pics. I was just caught off guard. plus I kept thinking of my littlest baby who really needs her mama, and my milk. she would only be 17 month when baby would be here and that was breaking my heart. w out a baby I see me carrying her in the beco and nursing till shes 2. with a baby I see me missing alot of her milestones cause I am busy w a new baby AND I see her weaned and not being doted on as much and THAT broke my heart :'(

anyway this is what happened: I didnt test last 2 days.
but when I did today, which should be 15dpo the test was barely + by 1 minute. (not normal for me) and although at 15 minutes a very definite positive, its not even as dark as the control by now. my cervix is low and slightly open and I am going #2 often. I think I may see a tad pink/yellow mucus too.
Ive not had nausea or any sore boobs in 2 days, plus dont need to pee as often. whereas 2 days after the +, I had full sore tender boobs. I was also quite tired and now I am full of energy.

here are the tests today
at one minute

3 minutes

12 minutes

with my other pregnancies, the test line would be positive before the pee even hit the control UNLESS its these new tests. I may go get one test from walmart today.

here are the tests from earlier this week. the bottom pink is from Thursday.

Last edited by homebirthmom; 05-29-2011 at 08:13 AM.
homebirthmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2011, 12:29 PM   #84
Fitter
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by homebirthmom View Post
Bldrarch, I LOVE the dipes. I will take 6 myself LOL

Quote:
Originally Posted by kismetbaby View Post
Awwww, thanks for the warm welcome ladies!

Sara--yes, gorgeous dipes!

hmm, belly pics. I guess I should have taken some before I got all bloated! I mean no baby belly yet, but it's nice to have a before shot to compare to!
agreed, there is no way I would consider this a before baby belly now, since the reason I took the test was I was feeling bloated and I just wanted to know if it was AF or a baby

Quote:
Originally Posted by zacifer View Post
Its so fun to start with this group from scratch....meaning, we're all due in EARLY Feb so we're the first ones here for the start of it all. It'll be fun to see this group grow and be here to welcome in the new mamas in the coming weeks. Also, I have to say, it'll be fun to be some of the first to post birth announcements here. I think I'd have such a hard time if I were due at the end of the month and had to "watch" everyone post birth stories while I sat like a ticking time bomb. Is that horrible to say? LOL
it is nicer to be toward the begining of the month for the reasons everyone already said. My last one was born on the 18th and even though that was in the middle, the group already felt sort of empty.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hilaryisinked View Post
DDC

Congrats!!!
thanks Hilary!