|Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!|
||Thread Tools||Display Modes|
|05-30-2011, 10:00 AM||#1|
ISO - STYLISH nursing wear and non plastic baby plates/cups/etc
Thanks for checking this out! These are the things I can think of, but LMK if you have other things I might be interested in for a chunky little girl or this natural mama!! I'm up for trades too!
IDSO: any good wide brim hats for little girl (6mos-18mos size)
- Stainless steel or glass toddler plates, non plastic baby eating stuff
- Sippy cup adapter pieces for glass bottles
- Stylish nursing clothes in med/large - including PJs
- Mama pads
- unpaper towels with snaps
- Cool summer carrier for my chunky girl who likes to face out Pikkolo, Beco Gemini
- Lanolin spray
- Wool wash bars
- Girly wool skirties (not A line or chearleader - I like ruffles!)
- Interlock or crepe wool (wraps/skirties, medium or large)
- GAD covers or GAD Pocket with Organic Bamboo Velour in Medium, Husky Medium, or Large (Green Acre Designs)
- Wooden or rubber toys and teethers (not made in China - prefer USA!!)
- Organic, natural baby dolls (like organic cotton outers with wool inners - do these even exist?!! WAHM crafters bring it to market and I'll be your best customer!!)
- Matilda Jane pants or similar in 12mos or up sizes
- I'm a sucker for cute bubble rompers and girly cotton dresses in fun bright prints (9 mos - maybe, more like 12 mos and up)
- Dr. Bronners soap (liquid or bars - I should own stock in this company - I'm in LOVE with their products)
- Girl sandles (sizes 3.5-4.5)
- I could maybe be talked into more Swaddlebees fitteds in OCV - these are my favorite dipe of all time :-) Or what's your favorite diaper on a chunky monkey?
- Roomba, Scoomba, or iRobot (a girl can dream, right?! Seriously - I really want to try one of these!!) traded - yay! thanks, mama!!
- Bubble mailers
- Books (Bradley, Dr. Sears, Breastfeeding, Girlfriend's Guide, baby Sign Language, and more)
- Fitteds (Bamboozles)
- Pockets (FB, Rumparooz, Thirsties, HH)
- AIO/AI2 (Monkey Doodlez, Sugar Peas - with fleece covers, ecobumz)
- Prefolds (Under the Nile, Gerber, Embellished)
- Swim diapers and socks (g/n monkey doodlez)
- Maternity (small and medium, pants, capris, dresses, tops)
- Pampered Chef - total kitchen declutter - ask me if I have it!! I bought WAAY too much over the years!! (cookware, quick-stir pitchers, cookbooks, little gadgets, etc)
- Minky lovey
- Vulli and Disney teethers
- Heels, hot heels I should say! If you're a stileto addict, come help me destash!
- Women's Clothes - sizes small-large
- Baby girl clothes (premie to 9 mos)
- Sewing, crochet, "I-used-to-have-time-to-do-crafts" destash (fabric, threads, yarn, patterns, partially finished projects (haha) and more. Will post pics as I de-stash craft boxes!)
- Gift cards (since I stink at using them myself!)
Items come from a smoke free, 1 cat friendly home. Check out my other posts for the rest of my destash! I have fitteds, prefolds, covers, AIO/AI2s, pockets, swim diapers, maternity, kitchen, and more! Thanks!
Thanks for looking! SPAM welcome
Privileged to follow Jesus, share life with my dh, remember my little blessing now up in heaven, and raise my little blessing that arrived 2011!
ISO / IHA - diaper and kitchen destash!! (check out my other posts & help me declutter!)**
Last edited by turbogirl; 07-05-2011 at 09:26 AM. Reason: Added ISO for GADs