Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 05-25-2011, 03:17 PM   #21
Sweet_Fantasy_Fox
No Longer Here

My Mood:
Re: for those due at the end of the month..

Crazy dreams are fun! I don't remember everything I dream about most of the time, only pieces, I think it is funny how our brains go into overload.

Advertisement

Sweet_Fantasy_Fox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2011, 04:33 PM   #22
Mama_Destiny
seller
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweet_Fantasy_Fox View Post
What is kimchee?
I also noticed the change in my body this time, it is what helps reassure me right now that this time will be different.
Kimchee/kimchi is Korean marinated(fermented) Cabbage... DH is SO grossed out by it To me it's to die for right now! I did stop eating it until I talk to my OB, because I don't think it's pasteurized.
Mama_Destiny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2011, 05:37 PM   #23
DoulainAK
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Hi ladies, Not really feelin pg yet either, took a test every morning for a few days just to confirm cuz I've never found out this early either. I do have sensitive nipples, and increased appetite but that's it so far, praying that the MS is not as bad as it was with DS. I'm due the 24th.
DoulainAK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2011, 07:44 PM   #24
Sweet_Fantasy_Fox
No Longer Here

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mama_Destiny View Post
Kimchee/kimchi is Korean marinated(fermented) Cabbage... DH is SO grossed out by it To me it's to die for right now! I did stop eating it until I talk to my OB, because I don't think it's pasteurized.
Is it like sour crout?
Quote:
Originally Posted by DoulainAK View Post
Hi ladies, Not really feelin pg yet either, took a test every morning for a few days just to confirm cuz I've never found out this early either. I do have sensitive nipples, and increased appetite but that's it so far, praying that the MS is not as bad as it was with DS. I'm due the 24th.
Welcome and congrats!
Sweet_Fantasy_Fox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2011, 10:43 PM   #25
mrspnut82
Registered Users
seller
seller

ok so sil is here from Florida and we went to pick up chinese food tonight (yuck, always makes me feel like crap). Anyway we get in my muggy hot car and just thinking about the food makes me feel so nauseous I thought I was gonna "be sick", gagging as I'm driving. I was trying really hard not to show it though cause we have not told anyone and she would be the one to spill the beans to the world if she found out lol. So a definitely felt preggo today.
I just got a glimpse of what summer is going to be like and I have to say, I am not looking forward to it.
mrspnut82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2011, 06:39 AM   #26
flmamao2
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by javabarnes View Post
Hi neighbor So do you know if it is common for the round ligament pain to start earlier with more babies? This is my second and I already have it too! Surprised me, I didn't expect it so soon.
I hope its normal...Im getting it every night...I dont know if it happens to you like this but I toss and turn ALOT and sometimes Ill roll over and get the common stabbing tearing pains...its been happening every or almost every night for the last week
Old 05-26-2011, 09:54 AM   #27
solarbabies
Registered Users
Formerly: ja***nes
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by flmamao2 View Post
I hope its normal...Im getting it every night...I dont know if it happens to you like this but I toss and turn ALOT and sometimes Ill roll over and get the common stabbing tearing pains...its been happening every or almost every night for the last week
That's about how it happens with me. I have a cold too and I can't cough laying down or it hurts really bad! And I am ok turned and twisting, as long as I remember to do it slowly. I have woken up a few times because I turned to fast or hard in my sleep though.
Old 05-30-2011, 09:53 PM   #28
Crankenstein'sMama0709
Registered Users

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by flmamao2 View Post

So the stabbing tearing pain is round ligament pain? I've been feeling that too & I'm only 5 weeks with my 2nd.