Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!
Old 06-05-2011, 11:14 PM   #141
No Longer Here
My Mood:
Re: May 30- June 5 New Year mama Chat

Well bad update to the piggies. My yds has asthma and all the sheding he cant breath my older two are SO sad but i cant make him suffer..sigh...They are SO good with kids too.

momof3boys1girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2011, 12:01 PM   #142
Registered Users
My Mood:
Re: May 30- June 5 New Year mama Chat

Well update on me. We are laving Houston today to go back home. We had a gret time in Vegas. Didn't win any money (well we did but lost it lol) . We have been at the inlaws for the past 3 days and it has been ok. My mil gave my ods another cell phone which we will not have activated. I hate it wen she goes against our wished like that. She can be so annoying. Other than that my nephews graduation was pretty good. I am ready to go home though and sleep in my own bed. Of course that means back to work too :/. TMI alertt I have had one problem. When I travel I can not poo. I have not been since probably Monday of last week! I am so uncomfortable. My flat belly is now3 or 4 months preggo lol. I can't stand the thought of prune juice. Hopefully one I am home I will be able to go. 8 weeks preggo for real yesterday. Next Wednesday I FINALLY see the doctor. Not sure if I will get an u/s or not. I am hoping. I still need to call the MW and hire her. I just haven't because 1. we don't have the $500 deposit right this second (because of our trip) and 2. she wouldn't see me yet anyway.

OH! and I am super ticked about this. I got a beautiful crib from my friend for my SIL when she had the twins and I was supposed to get it when they were done with it. It is destroyed!!!! They have written all over it in black marker, there are scratches and gouges in it. I am so upset. Just because it was free doesn't mean you shouldn't take care of something.

Anyway i have to run. We are trying to get things packed up to go. Not looking forward to the almost 7 hour trip!
Stacie, Wife to Robert, Mama to Jacob Dominic Luke and baby boy #4 coming May 2014
stacieandtheboys is offline   Reply With Quote