Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 06-19-2007, 09:00 AM   #1
kdwyer
Registered Users

My Mood:
Question Sampler Kits Question

Okay, so I am now sleep deprived since finding this site. My brain is in overload but I know that I want to try to cd. So I have been looking at the kits on sites and there are so many, so what do I need to start. Is there a kit that you would recommond. My little man almost three months old, and right at ten pds. My dh is not totally on board yet but he said he would try, so now I just have to find what I want to buy....

Please feel free to SPAM me has you say. It will be much eaiser to have you refer me places, it helps on the over load.

TIA

Advertisement

kdwyer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2007, 09:15 AM   #2
kate2128
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: Sampler Kits Question

When I decided to try cd-ing, I bought a pocket sampler from Cloth Diaper Outlet. It was a good sampler, but if I could do it again, I would buy a sampler of all different types of cloth diapers. I thought we would love pockets, but it turns out dh and I both really like prefolds and fitteds with covers. A few other sites to check out are:
Abby's Lane
Kelly's Closet
Nicki's Diapers
Diaper Ware

I've ordered from Abby's Lane and Kelly's Closet and had great experiences with both. I haven't personally ordered from Nicki's Diapers or Diaper Ware, but I've heard excellent reviews of both.

Good luck and I hope this helps!

kate2128 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2007, 09:27 AM   #3
kate2128
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Cotton Babies also has a few sampler packages. I've had excellent experience with them as well.

They have the Diaper Sampler Package and the Try It Kit as well as a bunch of other packages.

kate2128 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2007, 11:46 AM   #4
kdwyer
Registered Users

My Mood:

Thanks I have a few ideas now....

There are just so many to choose from.
kdwyer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2007, 11:50 AM   #5
Kimmomy2dom
Mmmm Saucers eating chocolate
seller

Location: I'm halfway across the country, but weirdos have a way of teleporting!
My Mood:

When I first thought about CDing my son when he was 12 months or so (man it seems so long ago, LOL) I bought a sampler pack from Thanks Mama. Right now it looks like some stuff is backordered and the packages have changed since I bought mine but it was something like the diaper system sampler they have there. It is fun to try different stuff out, and remember you can always sell it if it doesn't work right for you! Another good point to tell your DH - you just want to try them and if it doesn't work for you you can sell them on here.
Kimmomy2dom is offline   Reply With Quote