Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 06-08-2011, 09:11 AM   #1
fergiesgirl86
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
how's THAT for OS! ha!

sooooooooooooooo posted another thread about neosporin and diapers........... and putting my DD in flats.........

so i have been. earlier i found a newborn litewrap that i have from when DS was an itty bitty..........didn't like it then. put it on her over a kite folded flat. it fit, if the rise was a little short.............. WELLLLLLL 10mins later i have DD sitting up on my leg................... EBF up the back and out of the fold

cleaned that up put her in another flat.............. saw my sons med Suplerlite on top of a tote. had gotten him larges and they are a bit baggy with just the joeybunz laid inside, but work really well over anything else i decide to throw on him............ so i got a couple meds for a trimmer fit, figuring if they DON'T fit DD will grow into them............. the MEDS fit my DD too! nice rise that doesn't let the flat fold peek out.

i think i need more of these they fit basically like the econobum but a little higher in the rise. they cover her belly button...........

she's 12.5lbs. went to the doc a couple days ago. lowest rises on econobum and BG 4.0, fits really well into a BG small, as a size reference.

i know i know have to find the camera

Advertisement

Old 06-08-2011, 05:50 PM   #2
whiteyacht
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: how's THAT for OS! ha!

Yep, I got a NB Litewrap on my almost-2yo last spring. Couldn't believe it, lol.
whiteyacht is offline   Reply With Quote