Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 06-10-2011, 12:53 PM   #1
taralynnel
Registered Users
seller

Location: Monterey, CA (where ever the Marine Corps takes me)
My Mood:
anyone else a little paranoid?

i feel pretty good physically and that worries me i'm only like 4 weeks along so i think it's normal not to feel a lot of ms or symptoms at this point. but i did lose a baby to m/c (my 2nd pregnancy, this is my 5th) and i'm just a worrier.

it's been a long time since i was pregnant (almost 4 years exactly), so i'm afraid that my age will somehow affect my pregnancy. i guess i just need something to worry about. i also got a pretty strong positive on monday and at my dr's office yesterday she said it was a 'faint positive'.

i just wish i'd start feeling more pregnant...!

Advertisement

Tara, lovin' wife to a United States Marine (Ray), and mommy to the E's: Emeline 9.23.03, Everett 6.29.05 & Elianna 3.20.08, missing my baby in heaven 7/11, my rainbows are here! Easton & Evangeline 10.22.12
taralynnel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2011, 12:57 PM   #2
emeraldmorn
Registered Users
seller

Re: anyone else a little paranoid?

I didn't feel pregnant @ 4 weeks. 4 weeks along means the baby has barely even implanted yet. wait it out & if your still worried 2 weeks from now, get a blood test
emeraldmorn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2011, 02:07 PM   #3
cjslater1
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

I don't feel all that pregnant either but am very paranoid about it. I didn't get any morning sickness till the 4th month last time, but I have been tired and edgy. I think worry just comes with the pregnancy package.
Old 06-10-2011, 04:00 PM   #4
foreternity
Registered Users
seller

I am ridiculously paranoid. I had all the symptoms with my first DD - super sore breasts, intense MS, edgy/cranky/short with my DH. And so far, no sore boobs (are they less sore the second time around? I am still nursing...) and no MS yet. I definitely feel twinges in my lower abdomen and am bloated and irritable but I would prefer to have sore boobs or MS. It's a comfort to some extent, I guess.

Ugh, stress!
foreternity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2011, 04:05 PM   #5
taralynnel
Registered Users
seller

Location: Monterey, CA (where ever the Marine Corps takes me)
My Mood:

my boobs are a little sore and goodness knows i've been snappy with my dh and kids i'm also emotional as well. just the thought of not getting to term with this baby brings tears to my eyes...

glad to know i'm not alone!
Tara, lovin' wife to a United States Marine (Ray), and mommy to the E's: Emeline 9.23.03, Everett 6.29.05 & Elianna 3.20.08, missing my baby in heaven 7/11, my rainbows are here! Easton & Evangeline 10.22.12
taralynnel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2011, 05:39 PM   #6
goatgeek
Registered Users

My Mood:
I'm crazy paranoid right now.I've never had any mc issues,but I'm old and my last 2 pregnancies were really rough.I do have ms but it comes and goes,little soreness on the boobies,feeling kinda crampy too.I can't say for sure everything will be fine,but I think it will.crap idk,I just hope so lol i definitely feel pregnant lol everyti e I go pp i look for blood..
goatgeek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2011, 09:11 AM   #7
quicksilverNHS
Registered Users
seller

My last pregnancy (Dec 2010-April 2011) ended in a miscarriage where baby passed away at 10 weeks and I stayed pregnant til 15 weeks. I had already heard a heartbeat and saw the baby moving on ultrasound---so I will probably be paranoid until I'm getting hourly kicks in the gut.
Marie CDing, BWing, ERFing, ExtBFing, Picture-Obsessed mama to Smidget (6/09) and 6 angels (6 weeks 9/07, 12 weeks 4/08, 4 weeks 9/10, 15 weeks 04/11, Deagan born alive at 23 weeks 10/11, and 9 weeks 2/12) and wife to AJ since 2005.

[***4***8***12***16***20***24***28***32***36**40]
quicksilverNHS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2011, 09:14 AM   #8
trying4more
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
I think it's a day by day thing. When I got pregnant with my son I had lost a baby before him and everyday I would just worry. I worried until the day I had him. Try to relax and enjoy today. Once you see a heartbeat ur odds go way down!!!
trying4more is offline   Reply With Quote