Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 06-11-2011, 05:40 PM   #1
carolineb
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
What should i do different?

Last week I posted how ds poop had turned greenish and mucousy. I had been drinking the mothers milk teas but stopped. I also had been nursing him more like every 2 hours. This past week we've done longer stretches of every 3-3.5 hours and I haven't had the tea in a couple of weeks. He sleeps about 6 hrs at night and has even done 9! Most of the time he seems happy off one side but will still take some from the other side.

So, I thought I had made the changes I needed to to get him back to the yellow seedy/curd stuff. It's more yellow than brown but still no curds and it's still mucousy. He is a pretty content baby. He only fusses when he's getting tired and wants to suck a finger or thumb but cant get it. He gets mad so I usually put him in my carrier and he'll sleep there.

So should I try anything else or just assume this is his new normal?

Advertisement

Old 06-11-2011, 06:00 PM   #2
Mamma527
Registered Users
seller
seller

I would give it a little more time. It may just take a little while for his system to even out. As long as he isn't fussy that is.
Old 06-11-2011, 06:09 PM   #3
Leaner
Registered Users

My Mood:
Re: What should i do different?

Yaya has some mucousy poops, too. But will have a yellow seedy one sometimes. Its never the same.
Leaner is offline   Reply With Quote