Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 06-12-2011, 12:16 PM   #1
carolineb
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
WHERE did this come from?

Holy engorgement batman! I thought my body had adjusted and I even had that worried feeling of "do I have enough?" since I didn't feel so full anymore, even after he would sleep 6 hours. Today I woke up really full on one side because I was super full on another side, too. I let him nurse on that side last night. I tried to get him to take the other side after getting up this morning but he was done. We were busy getting ready for church so I didn't have time to pump. Three hours later my boob was like a SOFTBALL! OUCH! I'm nursing him now and he's falling asleep! Agh! I think he's had a good meal but I'm still pretty full and starting to fill up on the other side now. I just don't know where this came from. I don't think we've changed our pattern of feedings. I wish I brought my manual pump with me to church!

Advertisement

Old 06-12-2011, 12:30 PM   #2
nalaablaze
Registered Users

My Mood:
Re: WHERE did this come from?

no suggestions on where it came from but be glad- I am/was always happy to have more rather than those growth spurts when I was constantly nursing as body was trying to catch up with baby.

Pump when you get can, start toting the manual, freeze it up and things will probably level out soon. =)
nalaablaze is offline   Reply With Quote