Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 06-13-2011, 03:43 AM   #91
quicksilverNHS
Registered Users
seller

Re: February Fatales Weekly Chat | 6/5-6/11

My spotting is back. This time with cramping.
Going to place myself on my arse and stay there.

I have a paperwork appointment tomorrow to fill out history forms with the nurse. I'll mention my spotting to her and see what she says. I'll keep you posted. Thoughts and prayers welcome!

Advertisement

Marie CDing, BWing, ERFing, ExtBFing, Picture-Obsessed mama to Smidget (6/09) and 6 angels (6 weeks 9/07, 12 weeks 4/08, 4 weeks 9/10, 15 weeks 04/11, Deagan born alive at 23 weeks 10/11, and 9 weeks 2/12) and wife to AJ since 2005.

[***4***8***12***16***20***24***28***32***36**40]
quicksilverNHS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2011, 05:16 AM   #92
andyoly82
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
I'm praying for you mama!!!!!! FX that it's just your baby getting all comfy in there!! Keep us updated please!

AFM I'm just plain exhausted. I sleep when my son sleeps, who has now decided he doesn't want to STTN since daddy is gone. Thankfully he will be back on Thursday. I need a break and a good nap. I've made my fellow mamas here responsible for making me get off my couch and go for walks like normal and as soon as my hubby gets home in starting prenatal yoga. I've been debating on getting a video set but I know if I don't have to get up and go somewhere I'll just lay here. I have no energy!!! Other then that I feel fine.

Hope all you mamas are having a great day!
Old 06-13-2011, 06:09 AM   #93
lydiamom
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Sending sticky baby vibes, quicksilver! let us know how the appt goes. My last pregnancy I had cramping and bleeding around 6 weeks and was sure I was miscarrying. I went in to have an u/s and it turned out I had a subchorionic bleed, which is bleeding between the yolk sac and the uterus. It was a huge bleed and lasted until around 16 weeks, and I bled off and on the whole time. Thankfully baby was just fine and is now a mischievous 17 month old. But it sure was nerve-wracking at the time.

AFM, I am so exhausted today. I babysat my sister's kids last night until 1 in the morning, had insomnia until 2:30, and then my kids got up at 6:30. Why oh WHY can't they sleep in later?

Glad for a playdate today. Hope you all have an awesome day!

Baltic Creations co-op now open
lydiamom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2011, 11:09 AM   #94
BldrArch
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by quicksilverNHS View Post
My spotting is back. This time with cramping.
Going to place myself on my arse and stay there.

I have a paperwork appointment tomorrow to fill out history forms with the nurse. I'll mention my spotting to her and see what she says. I'll keep you posted. Thoughts and prayers welcome!
KUP!! Sticky vibes to you!!!

Red Dog | Studio

Cloth Diapers, Layette Sets, Children's wares and more. Handcrafted in Boulder, CO
Etsy | Free US Shipping
Please take my diapering cost survey!
BldrArch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2011, 11:11 AM   #95
BldrArch
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

NEW THREAD!!!!!!!!!

http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/...2#post13136122

Red Dog | Studio

Cloth Diapers, Layette Sets, Children's wares and more. Handcrafted in Boulder, CO
Etsy | Free US Shipping
Please take my diapering cost survey!
BldrArch is offline   Reply With Quote