Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 06-13-2011, 09:24 PM   #1
boomgirl79
Registered Users
seller

Flips Seconds question

Just got my first order of Flips seconds in the mail today. I ordered 2. I can't find any flaws in the first one, but the second one has really lax elastic on one side of the leg gusset. Is this the typical type of flaw? I obviously haven't used it yet, but I can't imagine it'll hold anything in well!

Advertisement

boomgirl79 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2011, 09:43 PM   #2
AndeeL
Registered Users

Quote:
Originally Posted by boomgirl79
Just got my first order of Flips seconds in the mail today. I ordered 2. I can't find any flaws in the first one, but the second one has really lax elastic on one side of the leg gusset. Is this the typical type of flaw? I obviously haven't used it yet, but I can't imagine it'll hold anything in well!
We got ours too today and they're perfect. I don't think bad elastic is a seconds flaw...
AndeeL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2011, 10:02 PM   #3
Cherriezzontop
Registered Users
seller

Hopefully it will work. Can you return seconds? I got 6 of them and I couldn't find anything wrong with 4/6. The 2 issues were mismatched color between tabs and diaper by a shade or two and the lining around the snaps on the inside of another was peeking out in a place where it should have been sewn in.
Cherriezzontop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2011, 11:42 PM   #4
noahs naturally
Registered Users
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cherriezzontop
Hopefully it will work. Can you return seconds? I got 6 of them and I couldn't find anything wrong with 4/6. The 2 issues were mismatched color between tabs and diaper by a shade or two and the lining around the snaps on the inside of another was peeking out in a place where it should have been sewn in.
I got one of those mismatches tab ones, too! It was a twilight, and the tabs are a couple shades purpler. I'm choosing to see it as a cool feature that makes it unique. =)
noahs naturally is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2011, 07:24 AM   #5
boomgirl79
Registered Users
seller

Re: Flips Seconds question

I certainly wouldn't call the whole order a loss, but I'll be bummed if I can't use this one at all. I wouldn't care if the colors were off somewhere instead!
boomgirl79 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2011, 07:36 AM   #6
BoyCrazy
Registered Users
seller
seller

Re: Flips Seconds question

I would call or email Cotton Babies' customer service if you are concerned the cover won't function. They advertise their seconds as having cosmetic flaws but being fully functional, I don't think shot elastic counts as a cosmetic flaw.
BoyCrazy is offline   Reply With Quote