Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!
Old 06-13-2011, 10:55 PM   #1
Registered Users
BSRB and Wing Droop

I usually use 1 pin in the center when DD wears her BSRB fitted dipe. But the sides always end up drooping down. I expect this is only going to get worse once DD becomes mobile. I've tried pinning at the sides but the extended wings just flap around if I do it that way. How do you avoid this? I don't think I can snappi this fabric.

JonnieGreener is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2011, 09:01 AM   #2
Registered Users
Re: BSRB and Wing Droop

What I do is pin close to the sides. However I pull the wing that's one top until it can be pinned in by the pin on the otherside. Since I usually put a cover over it I just don't care if it flaps around because I can't see it.
Happy Wife and Mom to a crazy hyper boy born 7-11-09! and a wonderful daughter born 5-3-12
blueone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2011, 09:13 AM   #3
Registered Users
My Mood:
Re: BSRB and Wing Droop

I dont' have these, but what I do with Rita's Rump Pockets (which are similar in wing style) is that I wrap the rear wings around baby, then cover the with the front wings and pin at each side. This puts the front wings on top even though the design seems for the front wings to be underneath. It requires two pins but you get the effect of a side-snapping diaper (no wing droop).
boysniris is offline   Reply With Quote