Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 06-20-2007, 11:56 AM   #1
iloveaidan&finley
Registered Users
seller

Help me do a stash overhaul :)

I've been trying desperately to figure out what to get. I have fallen out of love with my BG OS and want something different. I've decided to keep a few of them for night time but I need dipes for the days. Here's what I want: fitteds that are absorbent w/either cotton velour inner or other soft natural fiber (not flannel), some AI2's or AIO's with the same kind of inner, and a few pairs of wool interlock shorts. I would like the cut of the fitteds to be similar to Swaddlebees, but I actually would prefer to buy them from a WAHM. I have 6 AI2's coming from the Fanciful Fanny, one of which is fleece. I'll see how they work. I'm just really wanting to stay away from synthetic material against her skin and PUL. It would also be great to find a place that has these things in stock, or that does customs fairly quickly. Am I being too picky? Any help would be greatly appreciated!!

Advertisement

Old 06-20-2007, 12:04 PM   #2
tea4two321
Registered Users
seller

Re: Help me do a stash overhaul :)

wait....I thought fleece was synthetic, and flannel was natural...am I crazy??
tea4two321 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2007, 12:15 PM   #3
iloveaidan&finley
Registered Users
seller

I'm not really sure what you're getting at. Did you post that to try to be helpful? If you'll look again I said that I didn't want synthetic skin close to her skin, the diaper that is being made for her is a fleece AI2, which is a fleece shell with a velour topped hemp soaker. Yes, fleece is a synthetic fiber, but it isn't going to be next to her skin. I decided to try one of those because it would let her skin breathe more so than a PUL cover. Anyway, hope I cleared that up for you, if you have any suggestions regarding new dipes to try that would be awesome.
Old 06-20-2007, 01:54 PM   #4
iloveaidan&finley
Registered Users
seller

Can anyone help me?
Old 06-20-2007, 02:27 PM   #5
hapaness
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by iloveaidan&finley View Post
I'm not really sure what you're getting at. Did you post that to try to be helpful? If you'll look again I said that I didn't want synthetic skin close to her skin, the diaper that is being made for her is a fleece AI2, which is a fleece shell with a velour topped hemp soaker. Yes, fleece is a synthetic fiber, but it isn't going to be next to her skin. I decided to try one of those because it would let her skin breathe more so than a PUL cover. Anyway, hope I cleared that up for you, if you have any suggestions regarding new dipes to try that would be awesome.
I think she was just confused at what you wanted...and what you were getting. I'm not sure about dipes that fit your description but I use Cricketts at night with wool or fleece covers/shorties/longies. During the day we either do more Cricketts, MEOS (not all that absorbent though) or Rumpsters fitteds and AIO's (which have PUL...so not something you'd want). I'm in the process of getting some UTN's and Dream eze. Again, these are not things you asked for but thought I'd give you some options if you decided to go the hemp or cotton way.
hapaness is offline   Reply With Quote