Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 06-17-2011, 04:59 AM   #101
~happy2Bamommy~
Four things come not back: The spoken word; the sped arrow; the past life; and the neglected opportunity.
sitesupporter
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: I lost my tandem nurslings on Friday!

Oh, and does your DH have ties to the system there? Relationships with law enforcement, judges etc?

Advertisement

~happy2Bamommy~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2011, 05:11 AM   #102
~happy2Bamommy~
Four things come not back: The spoken word; the sped arrow; the past life; and the neglected opportunity.
sitesupporter
seller
seller

My Mood:

Also mama, and I REALLY don't mean this to be harsh, you mention that the boys miss nursing in a recent post. I am not clear rather that means they still nurse or that they missed out on those years. If they still are,I am ALL for extended nursing but if you are still nursing them this very well may be something that can be twisted to use against you

Also, if there is court ordered phone contact daily and your DH has broken that, that is a big deal! It sounds like your system is a bit skewed but I do believe that breaking a court order in any state is a pretty big deal. Do you all have any sessions of court that are open to the public? If so, I'd take that court order in with me and try to get someone to look at it and then explain that phone contact has been cut off.

Check into a plan for a cell phone for your older son. I know my SIL just got something from Wal-Mart for $45 a month with unlimited calls,text etc. I will gladly foot at least one month of that bill and possibly more. You need to remove the "I don't have a phone" excuse from the equation and then see what happens.

~happy2Bamommy~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2011, 08:22 AM   #103
mommy2jasmine
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

I will be praying for you often. You are very strong, and you will come out on top. No doubt about it
mommy2jasmine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2011, 08:50 AM   #104
diapermommy
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

I will be praying so hard for you Mama!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 06-17-2011, 08:57 AM   #105
mommieofpees
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Praying for you mama!
Old 06-17-2011, 09:03 AM   #106
babylovinmama
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Sending lot of love and prayers your way! Our God is good and He has a plan for you and your babies. He will protect you all and rectify these wrongs.
Roberta~ crazy crunchy, sometimes soggy, wife to my love and mama to 4 little pieces of my heart and waiting on #5! If you can't find me, I'm probably hiding in the corner licking the beaters
babylovinmama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2011, 10:20 AM   #107
Mpierce
Banned
seller

My Mood:

sending you Mama! I'm sorry this is happening.
Mpierce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2011, 01:11 PM   #108
THBVsMama
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Sending lots of hugs and prayers. I cannot imagine losing my children. My heart aches for you

THBVsMama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2011, 01:42 PM   #109
momof3boys1girl
No Longer Here

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~happy2Bamommy~ View Post
Have you shared this with your lawyer?

Is it possible that other witnesses would go with you? It doesn't seem that the only one whose words would matter is the one who pulled him away from you... BEG others who witnessed this to notarize statements or to go in with you to get this on file.

I agree with carolyn on both of these.

I have followed your journey and prayed for you and i strongly believe God will pull yall through this. You are a VERY strong women and someone you should be SO proud your kids can look up to. You have showed show much strength
momof3boys1girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2011, 04:46 PM   #110
sheleighya
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~happy2Bamommy~ View Post
Also mama, and I REALLY don't mean this to be harsh, you mention that the boys miss nursing in a recent post. I am not clear rather that means they still nurse or that they missed out on those years. If they still are,I am ALL for extended nursing but if you are still nursing them this very well may be something that can be twisted to use against you

Also, if there is court ordered phone contact daily and your DH has broken that, that is a big deal! It sounds like your system is a bit skewed but I do believe that breaking a court order in any state is a pretty big deal. Do you all have any sessions of court that are open to the public? If so, I'd take that court order in with me and try to get someone to look at it and then explain that phone contact has been cut off.

Check into a plan for a cell phone for your older son. I know my SIL just got something from Wal-Mart for $45 a month with unlimited calls,text etc. I will gladly foot at least one month of that bill and possibly more. You need to remove the "I don't have a phone" excuse from the equation and then see what happens.
I have supplied a phone for my son to use with no cost to their dad, and even made an offered to dad to use a portion of the child support pay his phone bill before sending it, but he'd have to agree to deduct that amount from child-sup.

Their father simply told my son upon exchange that "we don't need this," and gave it back to me. I received it back knowing that their father has left many things that my sons has tried to bring with him to his dad's house on the ground in front of the children without allowing me to get it from his hands.

My son cried out and resisted and pleaded with him to allow him to bring it along, but he just didn't let him have it. He never responded to my suggestion to pay the cell phone bill on behalf of the children's need to have frequent and regular contact with me out side of visitations. I have sent several emails regarding phone contact, and he just ignores them or use them as a reason to demean me and misrepresent my efforts.

The children do not nurse, and hasn't since 2009. I have given him no more reason to be in attack mode, and to help things die down, including help my now 6 year old sleep in his own bed.

I don't mind a family bed, but their father tried to use that as a reason to insinuate sexual abuse to any one and every one that will listen, including my son's many therapists. So, to show that I'm trying to work with their father's desire for our son to sleep in his own bed, I put him back, and don't mind putting him back because he does sleep there when I do, only he wakes up about 1-2 times a night, as he has since he was a baby. Upon waking he comes back to my bed.

It's what I have to do for now, but it's worth it to show that I'm not against him sleeping on his own, and if he is able to do so why mind. However, there is not way to stop him from waking up that often, he has nightmares he's told me about fire, and is afraid of the dark now, but was not before going into dad's custody.

When I hear him and usually take him to the bthrm to pee, because I'm in the process of breaking him from nightwetting with comforting success, although dad puts him on night time pants for peeing. Afterwards I usually put him back in his bed. But like I said, he gets up and comes back when he awakes, as is his normal childhood habit.
I've lost custody of my children b/c my religious convictions are opposed to vaccinations, I practiced child-led weaning, and was a stay-at-home mother that desired to home-school. Yet no harm proven! But to have them anytime is enough to know that I'm blessed none-the-less.
sheleighya is offline   Reply With Quote