Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 06-17-2011, 06:10 PM   #1
Dory
Registered Users
Formerly: Thing1 & Thing2
seller
seller

well, hi.

So, I think I'll be joining. I'm really in disbelief. Seriously, I've cried. My son turned 2 in April, and weaned last month. I was really enjoying not being the source of nutrition to someone. Because since April 2007-May 2011 I was pregnant and/or breastfeeding.
And then the 15th came and went. I used to be 28 days exactly, then I was a couple days late last month, so my phone app decided it would be the 15th instead of the 13th. So I don't know if I'd say I'm 4 or 2 days late. Either way, I went and got a 2pk of epts. It's obvious. I was actually hoping (in tears) that it was false. And hour and a half later I squeezed out a tad more and within 20 seconds it was obvious too. No squinting.

I hope I'm not annoying to keep saying this, but if anyone here that I have on Facebook lurks upon this post, please don't say anything. I'm sure family won't approve, my husband's grandfather will be downright hateful, and I have IRL friends who've been TTC for 3-6 years, one who just got her bfp. I don't want to steal her thunder and I don't want to tell people yet that our BC failed. Don't get me wrong, I'm happy. I just have to work past the shock first.

By my calculations, I'm due 2/20.
Looking forward to getting to know you all

Top was around 4:30. The second was 6:15ish.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg ForumRunner_20110617_190549.jpg (10.1 KB, 55 views)

Advertisement

Old 06-17-2011, 06:12 PM   #2
goatgeek
Registered Users

My Mood:
welcome mama
goatgeek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2011, 06:42 PM   #3
andyoly82
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
It's okay to feel that way. Sometimes it just takes time. I say screw people if they are hateful and mean. It's not their life or family so why should they get an opinion!! I have a GF that I've had since jr high ( looonng time ago) who's been TTC for about 3 years now. It hurt to tell her but I'm sure once the shock wears off she will be happy for me. Wait a bit then tell her in private I'm sure once she gets her spotlight she's going to love having someone going through the same thing with her! There is a reason for everything. Who knows maybe this little bundle will grow up and cure cancer! I'm sorry you're feeling down but know there is always a place you can go where no one will judge you!!!

*Andrea* SAHM to my little monkey Mason 18 months and wife to my hero and amazing soldier Chris! can't wait to meet our baby bean coming in Feb 2012!!
Old 06-17-2011, 06:55 PM   #4
Dory
Registered Users
Formerly: Thing1 & Thing2
seller
seller

Thank you both.
I re-read my post and I sound like such an ungrateful Debbie Downer! I'm happy underneath the fears and other feelings, it will just take some getting used to.

And I do plan to tell her one-on-one. Not sure when, but it will def. not be over Facebook! I'm about 8 weeks behind her. My OB moved in July 2009, so I have to find someone to see. I may end up at the practice where she's going, so I'll need to find a way to tell soon enough.

Last edited by Dory; 06-17-2011 at 06:57 PM.
Dory is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2011, 07:14 PM   #5
goatgeek
Registered Users

My Mood:
I posted on fb for all of 2 seconds,my cousin is doing ivf and her first round didnt go well. so I quick took it down,I don't want her to feel bad.
goatgeek is offline   Reply With Quote