Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 06-18-2011, 05:20 PM   #1
bubblesteach
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Please help!! My children are crying b/c BOTH MobiGos's broke

I bought the mobigo bundle pack from toys r us. It came with the tinkerbell game, dora game and matching case. My 5 yr old wanted one too so I went to wal mart to buy her one. While they were at the pool I opened both of them and hooked them up to the computer. Everything was fine. Then I put the dora game in. All of a sudden it quite working. Then I put it in the other one not knowing why that happened and it broke that one too. Has this happened to you. My 5 and 3 yr old are DEVASTATED. I'm so upset. I don't want to get them new ones I'd rather get my money back but they have been wanting them for a very long time.

Advertisement

Old 06-18-2011, 05:31 PM   #2
jbug_4
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: Please help!! My children are crying b/c BOTH MobiGos's broke

My dd has had one since Christmas and it still works fine (I am really surprised at that because she is not gentle with it and I am pretty sure its even been in the sink). We have the Dora game and it works fine. Wonder if something was wrong with the game. Thats weird. If you were at the pool, is it possible they got too hot? Ours has gone through a lot and it is still working great. Batteries don't last a real long time, but that is my only complaint.
jbug_4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2011, 09:03 PM   #3
bubblesteach
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Well the children went to the pool w/my husband while I stayed home to get the games up and running. You know w/these new systems you have to hook them up to the computer before they work right. I went and returned both and bought two more. If these crap out on us then I'm done w/this system and we'll get something else. Wish me luck.
Old 06-18-2011, 09:15 PM   #4
Leanbh
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Yikes, that's crazy that both of them broke. Anything got to do with your computer?

Make sure to hang on to the receipts and boxes just in case.