Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 06-09-2011, 07:47 PM   #21
Evolution Diapers
Registered Users
Formerly: goddess3_2005
seller

Re: Come clean..

Quote:
Originally Posted by goatgeek View Post
So who are the crafty wahm's ?I haven't been on here in awhile and am ready to start shopping or getting on lists..get your link on ladies
No kidding! I am so shopping for wool right now!

Advertisement

OS AI2 Hybrid and Pocket Diaperswww.evolutiondiapers.comThe revolution continues! Check out the E2 the Worlds First Cloth Diaper with fully adjustable gussets!http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DYpXC3UvJU8
Evolution Diapers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2011, 07:47 AM   #22
sk8nut
Registered Users
seller

Oh and I forgot I ordered some Sticky Peas for the coop. A couple are girly but prints I absolutely love if I have a girl and are HTF, the others are GN at least to me. The one fabric I picked that's in the "Girl" category I had an older Mutt in and I think it's GN (Munki Munki Ice Skates) I used to figure skate so I HAVE to have that one Yes, the SK8 in SK8NUT is for figure or ice skating, not skate boarding

Oh and here is a link to my knits gallery but not taking on any customs attm just in case MS hits and I can't knit for a while http://s620.photobucket.com/albums/t...knits/Gallery/ Pricing is on my HC, link in siggy.
Old 06-10-2011, 10:56 AM   #23
jelybean333
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by sk8nut View Post
Oh and I forgot I ordered some Sticky Peas for the coop. A couple are girly but prints I absolutely love if I have a girl and are HTF, the others are GN at least to me. The one fabric I picked that's in the "Girl" category I had an older Mutt in and I think it's GN (Munki Munki Ice Skates) I used to figure skate so I HAVE to have that one Yes, the SK8 in SK8NUT is for figure or ice skating, not skate boarding

Oh and here is a link to my knits gallery but not taking on any customs attm just in case MS hits and I can't knit for a while http://s620.photobucket.com/albums/t...knits/Gallery/ Pricing is on my HC, link in siggy.
You were the reason I bought the DD goldfish! When I saw your duplicate stitch shorties. I keep thinking about fish in the bag shirt fish in the bag hats. yada yada yada ! I blame you completely for creating such cute insperation

Kristina, wife to J, mom to G, and OYYMN available! Ask about yarn for woolie trades!http://www.flickr.com/photos/35826128@N02/
jelybean333 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2011, 05:30 PM   #24
tentrevival
Registered Users
seller

I've been working on a stash list for a month, even though we weren't planning to get pregnant for a while yet. It took me the first two to figure out what I like, so none of my nb hand me downs are right. It will be so hard to restrain myself from buying everything pink until we know for sure it's a girl.
Wife to RJ, who makes the world a beautiful place. Adoring Momma to Efrim Phoenix, my little prince (8-17-09), Julian Russell, my wild thing (11-04-10), Oscar Pax, our little bear (8-16-13), and missing Lucy Soul (1-29-12)
tentrevival is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2011, 05:32 PM   #25
tentrevival
Registered Users
seller

about half of my stash will be my own covers.

tentrevival.etsy.com
Wife to RJ, who makes the world a beautiful place. Adoring Momma to Efrim Phoenix, my little prince (8-17-09), Julian Russell, my wild thing (11-04-10), Oscar Pax, our little bear (8-16-13), and missing Lucy Soul (1-29-12)
Old 06-17-2011, 05:34 PM   #26
silvaheyes
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

We already have a stash that I saved.
Old 06-18-2011, 02:43 PM   #27
JKLmama
Registered
Formely: monstersmom
seller

My Mood:

I have all ready knit a pair of overalls and bought a pair I will get a pic of the one that I am knitting once they are done

These are the ones I bought from Strawberry bottom baby

WELCOME TO THE WORLD BOWEN PIERCE our little Leap baby 2/29
JKLmama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2011, 04:12 PM   #28
tentrevival
Registered Users
seller

oh man, fluff is just the tip of the ice berg. there are 84,000 listings for flower headband on etsy.
Old 06-18-2011, 11:44 PM   #29
Dory
Registered Users
Formerly: Thing1 & Thing2
seller
seller

I did today!
My husband decided that whenever we tell people, that's a good starting point to buy as well. Darnit!