Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 06-26-2011, 06:56 PM   #11
goatgeek
Registered Users

My Mood:
It's not so ,uch nagging,it's a physical thing we go thru that we must do.having to depend on others to do the harder stuff is so frustrating.I don't nag,I mention and ask and ask nicely but i tell ya after I asked again nicely when we had absolutely nothing ready just totally sent me over the edge lol I scared him so bad and by the time my leg dropped I was gushing water,we both cracked up laughing lol he was like ok ok king kong I got it.they are just on a diff level and sometimes need to brought over to the woman's side.
Good luck mama! : hugs:

Advertisement

goatgeek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2011, 07:50 PM   #12
Leanbh
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: So incredibly frustrated! (long, sorry)

Think that's the story of most pg ladies and their DH's! I've certainly been there a few times.

Well first of all what you REALLY need done are the baby clothes washed. Second sounds like the car seat. So I'd push him to get the clothes, just one time when he is sitting on his butt say, ok, lets go and you'll be done in 10 mins, unless you want to wash them all when I'm in hospital.

Just order the car seat yourself, get it delivered etc.

The rest of it, the flooring etc would be "nice" to be done, but not super urgent IMO. I think when having a baby we want everything to be perfect and ready, but once you have clean clothes, dipes, car seat for newbie(or older kid in your case if you all need to go somewhere) and place for baby to sleep(crib, pack n play or bassinet), then that's about all you need.

Good Luck, hope things go well at your apt.

Have to say my evil mind did think to just tell your DH after next apt that ob thinks baby could come early/dilated etc........