Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 06-27-2011, 07:45 PM   #1
Lisa921
Registered Users
seller

Flip covers + gDiaper inserts = Vacation Success!

We went on vacation for the long weekend to my husband's boss's lake house this past weekend. I really didn't want to ask to use their washer or have wetbags full of CDs in our bedroom or the shared bathroom, so I brought gDiaper inserts for the first two days, then just used cloth on the last day as we were packing up and heading home. Good thing, because the couple that we went with probably would not have understood (they put full-on bug spray on their five month old, and were letting her lick Cheetos). I swear, everyone around here gives me a hard time for cding and feeding my kid organic food!

Anyways, the Flip covers and gDiaper inserts worked very well! I ended up throwing away the inserts because the house had a touchy septic system and I didn't want to cause issues, but I still felt like it was better than using sposies. (Plus, my dd tends to get red if we use sposies for too long without lathering her up with Triple Paste.)

So, I highly recommend this combination when traveling, if you're in a situation where you can't/ don't feel comfortable bringing cloth diapers.

Advertisement

Old 06-27-2011, 09:38 PM   #2
el's mama
Registered Users
seller
seller

Re: Flip covers + gDiaper inserts = Vacation Success!

Yay!! This is my go to for vacation as well! I got a great deal on gRefills so they were cheaper than sposies and DD doesn't get a rash in them like she does in sposies. We'll be gone a week next month and I plan to do gRefills/Flips for the first half and AIOs the second.

Thanks for the review!!
Old 06-27-2011, 09:40 PM   #3
stevensmom
Super Moderator
Squeeze your own darn cheeks
sitesupporter
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: Flip covers + gDiaper inserts = Vacation Success!

this too is our go to for weekend trips!
Swag with me! Bing it!
stevensmom is offline   Reply With Quote