Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 06-27-2011, 05:52 PM   #1
rescueremedies
Banned

Anyone used both Econappi and Blueberry deluxe?

I have one blueberry pocket that I really like the fit of. I am going to get more, but I'm trying to decide between the Econappi or more of the regular pockets. Does anyone have both to compare? Does anyone have a pic of a toddler in an econappi? I do prefer natural fibers, but I don't want more bulk. Is the cotton velour more bully than the fleece, or is it about the same? I won't be using those bamboo inserts because I can't see it being comfortable to sit on six snaps, so those are obsolete. I will likely stuff with refolds. Thanks

Advertisement

rescueremedies is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2011, 06:28 PM   #2
jojoreta
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
I have bb minkys with obv, bb reg with obv inners, and econappi with ocv inners and the bamboo inserts. Econappi by far are my fave. The elastic seems to be a bit more stretchy which gives us a better fit. The snaps don't bother ds at all on the insert. We use then for our night dipes and I have NEVER. HAD. A. LEAK. 11 hours straight and no leaks. Worth the $28 I spent on them hands down.

Dd is pl'd but I can strip her for a pic in an econappi if you want. She is tall and thin. 36# and 43" tall.

Last edited by jojoreta; 06-27-2011 at 06:29 PM.
jojoreta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2011, 07:02 PM   #3
rescueremedies
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by jojoreta
I have bb minkys with obv, bb reg with obv inners, and econappi with ocv inners and the bamboo inserts. Econappi by far are my fave. The elastic seems to be a bit more stretchy which gives us a better fit. The snaps don't bother ds at all on the insert. We use then for our night dipes and I have NEVER. HAD. A. LEAK. 11 hours straight and no leaks. Worth the $28 I spent on them hands down.

Dd is pl'd but I can strip her for a pic in an econappi if you want. She is tall and thin. 36# and 43" tall.
I would love a pic, thank you!
rescueremedies is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2011, 10:19 PM   #4
jojoreta
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Ok. Sorry I just now checked back. I will get one tomorrow for you!

Sent from my Thunderbolt using DS Forum so watch out for weird posts
jojoreta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2011, 11:22 PM   #5
Frizabeans
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
I have both and I think the econappi is better. The fleece on the bluberry fluffed up a lot and is way thicket and not as soft as the velour. The fit is pretty similar and the hook & loop is really strong. I love the inserts that came with the econappi- super sbsorbant & trim and we've never had a leak. The mf inserts for bluberry are huge so I usually use something else. The snaps on the econappi inserts haven't been a problem. The econappi is by far my favorite pocket diaper. The only reason I bought the bluberry ones were to compare but I ended up not likeing them.
Frizabeans is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2011, 11:32 PM   #6
mixed_chica
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: Anyone used both Econappi and Blueberry deluxe?

I love my Econappi's and Blueberry's( But I have the Blueberry Bamboo deluxe which is all natural fibers).
These diapers are ultra trim, and with its insert will be WAY trimmer than with a prefold.
The baby doesn't actually sit on the snaps the way its created. Ive told many mamas on here how much I love them because they are really that good. I also love how there made here in the good ole US!
Of all the OS Ive tried, these seem to be the only ones that could possibly fit larger children. My son is 11mo, 20 lbs, and is still only on the 2nd rise snaps. In prefolds, he would fit brown edge if that helps you visualize better. Because of his chunky build and plump tushie (lol) he would of outgrown many OS diapes, but still has a ton of room in these.