Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 06-30-2011, 01:23 PM   #1
groovia
Registered Users
seller

What's a better investment?

I'm destashing my smalls to fund my mediums. I tend to like sized AIO dipes, but dagnabbit, I think I like grovia AIOs, but they are $$$. I only have 1 right now.

Other options are the BG aios on sale for $9.95 or Nana's Bottoms. Budget is $80. Wwyd?

Advertisement

groovia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2011, 01:25 PM   #2
stevensmom
Super Moderator
Squeeze your own darn cheeks
sitesupporter
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: What's a better investment?

well if you fall in love with the BGs they arent making them anymore so you'll need to stalk up now....I personally my bg aios
Swag with me! Bing it!
stevensmom is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2011, 01:44 PM   #3
ho11yb
Registered Users
seller

I try not to think of dipes as an investment, but as far as which would be better to buy, it depends. $80 would get you 8 of the BG mediums. They worked for my ds un til he was about 19 lbs/8months before he started peeing out of them. Then you'd have to buy a bigger size. Grovia OS would fit much longer but you'd only be able to buy 4ish of those unless you could find a good deal on fsot. If you need more quantity of dipes-I'd go for the BGs, but if you are just needing a couple aio to supplement the rest of your stash then maybe the grovia could be the better choice.

Blame the typos on the iPad!
ho11yb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2011, 01:53 PM   #4
jessd32003
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

I saw on here earlier that nana's bottoms has a 30% off coupon code right now. I want to say someone got a dozen aio's for like $108!! Could probably get quite a few for $80.
Old 06-30-2011, 02:04 PM   #5
groovia
Registered Users
seller

Oh yeah. Nana's are definitely the better buy in terms of quantity. I just ordered 3 last night. Could have gotten them for $23, but I upgraded to bamboo velour and bamboo fleece for an additional $10.50.

See, it's these sales that have me all panicked. Will I regret missing out on the BGs for $10? Will I regret not taking advantage of nana's 30% off sale? Or would either of these options be wasted on me if the grovia has a longer shelf life?

I think I prefer sized not only because they are trimmer, but it's less commitment. If I grow weary of Velcro, it's never long before a restashing is in order and can replace with snaps. This is indecision 2011.
Old 06-30-2011, 02:05 PM   #6
faiths13
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

if you knew you were going to use them til pl, i would go with os diapers. you will get the most bang for your buck, even though they are more. there are tons of the grovia on fsot, and stores that you can use their dsmama code on for 10% off. also there are going to be sales for the 4th.
Old 06-30-2011, 02:09 PM   #7
groovia
Registered Users
seller

Oh, and I'm fairly low on my medium stash, so I do need quite a few. I have a few OS pockets from my first 2 that I really do not enjoy, but I must say it's nice being able to interchange them between my tot and my newbie. But the fit is awful on my baby. That's why the grovia's are so appealing. Super trim!
Old 06-30-2011, 02:10 PM   #8
groovia
Registered Users
seller

Oooh! Good call about the sales. I'm ready!!