Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 07-01-2011, 10:35 AM   #1
whempsey
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
ISO: Best Bottoms

Getting rid of everything and switching to bestbottoms. Looking for boy/gn colors and organic inserts.

Unbleached PFs any size but newborn.

TRADED I have several FLIPS with Aplix, I prefer snaps so I am ISO FLIPS in Ribbit, Moonbeam and Twilight with snaps. Also willing to trade ( trade thread here)

BGOS 4.0 Artist series Jet Setter, Free Spirit, Eiffel Tower, Retail Therapy or Concrete Jungle.

Again, I love snaps so I am ISO BG OS with snaps. I have about a dozen with aplix so I'd be open to trades too. Decided to do snap conversions to all of them.

Advertisement

Last edited by whempsey; 05-22-2012 at 07:33 PM.
whempsey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2011, 11:09 AM   #2
Suburban Tree Hugger
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: ISO: FLIPS, BG Artist, BG OS snap, WAHM

I am closing my cloth diaper store. All the diapers are 25% off. I know there is at least one Flip cover in twilight left. The link is in my signature.
Old 07-01-2011, 11:28 AM   #3
ambieone
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

I make OS diapers, the link is in my signature if you'd like to check them out. I have some cute pul prints too!
ambieone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2011, 12:07 PM   #4
whempsey
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suburban Tree Hugger View Post
I am closing my cloth diaper store. All the diapers are 25% off. I know there is at least one Flip cover in twilight left. The link is in my signature.

Thanks, going to check it out now.

Old 07-01-2011, 12:08 PM   #5
whempsey
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by ambieone View Post
I make OS diapers, the link is in my signature if you'd like to check them out. I have some cute pul prints too!
I'll check it out, but DH said no more new diapers...

Old 07-01-2011, 12:12 PM   #6
kts1120
Registered Users
seller
seller

I have a ribbit with snaps. Does NOT have the reinforced snaps on the front, but is in great condition. I'd love to trade for an aplix.
kts1120 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2011, 01:19 PM   #7
whempsey
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

The non reinforced snaps scares me.....I want it, but I'm worried that with regular use the snaps might tear the PUL. Does it seem like the area is pretty strong? I'm going to need to get another 2 years of use out of these

Old 07-01-2011, 03:09 PM   #8
KySherwood
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

‎5 BG 3.0 pockets (snap converted)
2 Moonbeam, 2 Twilight, 1 Ribbit... And I'll throw in the 1 Grasshopper with aplix for FREE...

**Condition:
They're in GUC. If the wear didn't show from the aplix-snap conversion I'd say a couple of them are VGUC, but as they are, I wouldn't go higher than GUC. They all work great, no leaks. There is some slight shadowy staining on the aplix dipe, but otherwise no stains. I've taken pics of each diaper and their "problem" areas so you have no surprises, so let me know if you wanna see them. The snaps on the Ribbit don't match exactly (which I hear has been a problem for a lot of people when they order their snaps). I did not convert these diapers myself - the mama before me did - but most snaps work great. A couple are tough and don't give you that satisfying "click", but they all close and stay closed. The elastic all works well.

The only reason I'm destashing these is because we've switched more to fitteds w/covers or wool since my oldest has outgrown the 3.0's. They will each come with 1 OS insert in VGUC-EUC. $50ppd takes them all (5 dipes + 1aplix free)

PM me if interested
KySherwood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2011, 08:06 PM   #9
kts1120
Registered Users
seller
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by whempsey View Post
The non reinforced snaps scares me.....I want it, but I'm worried that with regular use the snaps might tear the PUL. Does it seem like the area is pretty strong? I'm going to need to get another 2 years of use out of these
The actual closure snaps are reinforced, just not the snaps to adjust the rise. I would think if you were adjusting those snaps a lot it could wear easily. It is the only one of my flips that is like this and it looks fine now, but obviously I can't say if it will last another two years.
kts1120 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2011, 10:15 PM   #10
whempsey
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Oh, in that case I'll take it. I don't think we will be adjusting the rise much longer...DS is a beast. I thought you were referring to the snaps on the closure. PM me your address and I'll ship out on Tuesday

Quote:
Originally Posted by kts1120 View Post
The actual closure snaps are reinforced, just not the snaps to adjust the rise. I would think if you were adjusting those snaps a lot it could wear easily. It is the only one of my flips that is like this and it looks fine now, but obviously I can't say if it will last another two years.