Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 07-04-2011, 02:34 PM   #21
omahonycm
Registered Users
seller
seller

Re: Your Favorite Diaper & Why?

Thank you so much! Love the answers so far... keep 'em coming. I'm thinking I'm going to have to order a Nana's Bottoms and Simplex! I have a Mutt coming. What's a MEOS? Thanks!

Advertisement

omahonycm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2011, 03:37 PM   #22
TigersBabygirl
Registered Users
seller
seller

Our little one is only 3 1/2 weeks old, so so far everything we have tried are pretty much newborn or (x) small diapers.
At first my favorites were the GroVia NB AIO because they fit her best, we never had a leak and they look pretty cute. But first of all they take forever to dry and also they are kind of rough on the legs...so now my new favorite diaper is the Swaddlebees Mini Nappi which is the mini version of the Swaddlebees Econappi. And here's why I like it so much:
-double row of snaps; this way I can get a tighter fit on her skinny legs without having to snap the diaper too tight on her little belly
-you can use it as a pocket diaper or as an Ai2 because the insert is made of natural materials. So far I have only used it as an Ai2 and it worked perfectly
-it's very soft on the legs and just looks super comfy on her
- it has rise snaps so it fits under the umbilical stump and adjusts in size when she grows
- never had a leak so far
- it is made in USA
The only two things I don't like about it are
- the price ($21.95)
- the fact that they are hard to find (so far I only saw them on amazon and on swaddlebees.com)
TigersBabygirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2011, 11:28 AM   #23
poppan
Registered Users
seller

MEOS=mother ease one size fitted!
Old 07-05-2011, 11:43 AM   #24
Andithan
Registered Users

My Mood:
Okay, I am a huge fan of BG pocket diapers (I have 3.0's). I think they are absorbent and fit wonderfully onto my DS (13 mo old tall and skinny fella). I use the aplix diaper because I think aplix allows the best fit, while snap closures give you limited options.
BUT, I have just recently been introduced to Rump-a-rooz pockets...I LOVE them! They are SO soft and WAY more absorbent. The aplix is 100% better quality. They fit wonderfully to my DS and they aren't that bulky either. They also have gussets sewn into the diaper to help prevent blow outs. They are great :-)
I was going to buy some more BGs, but I'm actually leaning toward buying more RaRs...I <3 them!

Sent by theNODmama's iPhone :-)