Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 06-23-2007, 08:06 PM   #1
Irish Mama
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Is my DS a heavy wetter or not?

I have no idea what to think. We never, ever have leaking problems with AIOs or pockets (except once when there was a repelling problem), and yet EVERY fitted I have ever tried is damp to wet on the outside after one pee. I just got a Baby Beehinds that everyone raves about how crazy absorbent it is and same thing; it was quite damp after just one pee. Am I expecting too much from a fitted that it could be dry to the touch after one pee? I just don't understand how so many people can go coverless if it's always like that. And yet I would think I'd have issues with pockets and/or AIOs if he were truly a heavy wetter.

I suppose it doesn't actually matter that much, it's only semantics. But I just don't know how to peg him. *shrug*

Advertisement

Irish Mama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2007, 08:23 PM   #2
southernmom2three
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: Is my DS a heavy wetter or not?

The Baby Beehinds diaper must need more prepping. But I have said this numerous times myself, Eden could never be left to run around coverless. NEVER. I use doublers in my fitteds(or prefolds) and change them every 2nd hour like clock work.
Old 06-23-2007, 08:37 PM   #3
funkyg
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: Is my DS a heavy wetter or not?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Irish Mama View Post
I have no idea what to think. We never, ever have leaking problems with AIOs or pockets (except once when there was a repelling problem), and yet EVERY fitted I have ever tried is damp to wet on the outside after one pee. I just got a Baby Beehinds that everyone raves about how crazy absorbent it is and same thing; it was quite damp after just one pee. Am I expecting too much from a fitted that it could be dry to the touch after one pee? I just don't understand how so many people can go coverless if it's always like that. And yet I would think I'd have issues with pockets and/or AIOs if he were truly a heavy wetter.

I suppose it doesn't actually matter that much, it's only semantics. But I just don't know how to peg him. *shrug*
That happened with my BBH too. But, it holds up overnight though Same deal with all my fitteds....they are all wet with one pee and that makes it hard to use interlock. We are always fine in our pockets though.
funkyg is offline   Reply With Quote