Closed Thread Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 06-24-2007, 03:14 PM   #101
akrab
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: Where is Admin?!?!?

Quote:
Originally Posted by pinkflamingos77 View Post
I have been reading this thread for the past day in a half. Wow!

I am not sure why people are getting their panties in a twist over this. It's the internet people. A message board. Not life or death. The board is free for ALL to use right now. No one forces any of you to come here. If none of you don't like the board, the admins, the members, the way it is ran or anything else about this board. You all are free to go some place else and stop coming here. If you don't like it here.. Why stay? Seems to me you all keep coming back to just complain.
Good thing it is a free board and we have the choice to do that or not And it must provide entertainment to some... after all you spent a day and a half on it. We all have choices

Advertisement

Old 06-24-2007, 03:16 PM   #102
Samantha
Goodness gracious he's hot!
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by akrab View Post
'

Oh yeah I forgot because he is around SO much! And he really takes an interest in the board and the members that is why his post count is so high!

Heck maybe if I throw a few bucks his way he will pop back in and grace us with his presence!

This board is going down hill and I see it started as soon as Mr Money Maker came on board.

Again WHY are you the only one who seems to give a flying flip about what goes on around here?
His primary role on the board is Technical support. He didnt come here to be an active participant. He came because he knows more about how the software and behind the scenes workings than Jo did.
Old 06-24-2007, 03:17 PM   #103
Samantha
Goodness gracious he's hot!
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
the problem isn't you....

and did anyone mention why the board was down for a few hours? what was the problem? who fixed that?
That time it WAS a server problem. The servers found the problem and fixed it. Servers go down on occasion. I visit two boards quite frequently who are down every now and again.
Old 06-24-2007, 03:20 PM   #104
pinkflamingos77
Registered Users

Quote:
Good thing it is a free board and we have the choice to do that or not And it must provide entertainment to some... after all you spent a day and a half on it. We all have choices
Yes you do have a choice but why stay on a board you so clearly do not like?

Yeah it took me a day in a half because I didn't sit here ALL DAY and read it. I had other things to do in my real life. I thought the thread had some good info in it from the admins. I wasn't reading it for entertainment.
Old 06-24-2007, 03:22 PM   #105
akrab
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Yes you do have a choice but why stay on a board you so clearly do not like?

Yeah it took me a day in a half because I didn't sit here ALL DAY and read it. I had other things to do in my real life. I thought the thread had some good info in it from the admins. I wasn't reading it for entertainment.
inquiring minds want to know huh?
Old 06-24-2007, 03:27 PM   #106
pinkflamingos77
Registered Users

Quote:
inquiring minds want to know huh?
Umm... Not really. I really don't need to know anything but common sense tells me that if someone doesn't like it here. Then they would leave but I guess not everyone thinks like that.
Old 06-24-2007, 03:29 PM   #107
akrab
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Umm... Not really. I really don't need to know anything
that was enough said and the rest will just all have to make ya go Hmmm
Old 06-24-2007, 03:29 PM   #108
Lee
Registered Users

My Mood:

Samantha, you are to sweet and dear to put up with this silly questioning. If ANYONE has questions about the running of the boards or why the boards go down, don't complain in public and type childish comments. Also, with 3 admin on the team, please be more patient in terms of issues and downtime.

If you have an issue with DS, take it to PMing with ME. Don't bother our wonderful team of mods and admin with it, please.

Regarding more ads, we don't have more ads. Some are different ads, but we don't have more. We have had the same level of ads for a few months at least. While I did begin working with a new ad network, I actually replaced existing ad units with the new network rather than adding new placements. All of these ads go towards keeping this place up and running for you all to enjoy.

Regarding the rumor of selling this forum, once again the answer is no. The contest was great (the big thread isn't causing tech issues) and many of our members really enjoyed it.

Regarding how much it costs to run this FREE forum and which company the site is hosted with, I won't be answering those questions. I don't feel a need to share behind the scene details with anyone on this FREE forum that the admin / mod team provides as a service to you. If you don't like it, please leave and stop complaining (or stick around and leave the complaints at home).

Again, I will be clear....contact me with complaints, concerns, questions as the other admin and mods DON'T need to be bothered with that.

THIS THREAD IS NOW CLOSED.
Closed Thread