Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!
Old 07-10-2011, 01:54 PM   #1
Registered Users
My Mood:
Help me order some Imagine Prefolds!

Ok, so I'm getting some Imagine prefolds to make a diaper cake for a coworker. Should I get the smart fit, standard fit or the straight up ones? Organic, unbleached or white? I was thinking of getting her 3 sizes, should I do xs, small and med? Help me PF users!

Mama to His Majesty (2/10) and wife to my BFF (11/03)
Selene is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2011, 02:03 PM   #2
Registered Users
My Mood:
Re: Help me order some Imagine Prefolds!

You'll get a lot of opinions on this...
but if it were me, I'd like to get 1 dz each of the xs, small, and mediums. Maybe with some Flips or Duos thrown in? Aplix to get started, she will have to buy some more stuff for herself, and aplix is the easiest to use on a tiny one.
ALTHOUGH maybe someone else will chime in on the sizing of the imagines...I have some smalls, and they are pretty darn small (like a GMD newborn size). I'm not sure how much smaller the xs are, and how long they would last; maybe the ones I have were a fluke.

And I prefer white. It just looks cleaner to me. But I know everyone else likes unbleached.
Happy my soldier is home!
mom to B
and A
and M
alaskamum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2011, 02:40 PM   #3
Registered Users
I used xs s m and now l in unbleached organic imagine smartfit and with regular oxy use they are pretty close to white now so I'd say xs s m in organic unbleached. The xs were the only thing that fit well on dd2 and she was 8-1 at birth. I use them now to dry her off and lay under her when changing a particularly messy diaper and my DH grabbed one the other day to use while painting the laundry room! How great of you to do this!

ETA: use "FIVE" for 5% discount may help with shipping only discount I've ever seen also until 7/15 can get 1 free snack bag for orders over $29. Finally if looking for cover recs imse vimse organic size preemie for NB - their NB size does not fit until 11-12 lbs but they work GREAT on jelly rolled prefolds!

Last edited by onegratefulmama; 07-10-2011 at 03:48 PM.
onegratefulmama is offline   Reply With Quote