Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 07-13-2011, 07:31 PM   #21
mommy2kaitlyn
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: i am sooooo NOT ready for this!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by tarah1218 View Post
Awww, I know you don't want to see her grow up so fast! I had the little bumps at her age and by the time I was 9 I had A cups, nothing huge but I did have something. Maybe take her for a sports bra or something? So you can bond and connect right now?
If she is like my DD she is to small for all the options out there that I have found. My DD is 8 and has more then just bumps. I wouldn't say an A cup by any means but you can see through semi tight or thin shirts so we have to wear an undershirt.

Advertisement

Old 07-13-2011, 09:08 PM   #22
Soph's Mom
Registered Users

I got af at age 9. I stopped growing then too. Luckily I was already 5'3"!

cloth diapering, co-sleeping, babywearing yet fairly non-crunchy momma to DD born at 35 wks 09/10
Soph's Mom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2011, 09:45 PM   #23
Hillargh
Banned

My Mood:
I had c's in 3rd grade, and af in 5th. My mom was mortified hahaha. But honestly neither myself nor the boys really noticed until 5th grade, and that was right before jr. high. It'll be ok mama! Sometimes it starts early but goes slow.

Sent from my myTouch 3G Slide using DS Forum
Hillargh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2011, 11:05 PM   #24
Mommyof2Blessings
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

It is so weird for me to read this. I didn't get af until I was 14. I think I was just starting to develop at 12. I really hope that my dds don't develop to early.
Jessica ~ wife to Jeff 11/9/02 and SAH, HSing, CDing, Jesus Loving mommy to my 5 sweeties, Olivia Grace 8/20/05 , Austin Jeffrey 4/24/07 , Abigail Lynn 4/9/09 , Owen Rodney 5/17/11 , and Wyatt Stanley 6/21/13
Mommyof2Blessings is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2011, 05:30 AM   #25
Crew&West
Registered Users
Formerly: Crewsmom
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jenney17 View Post
I wouldn't worry just yet Mama. My DD is 10 and has "little boobers" as Dh calls them. Her bras still have no cup size. She had bumps like this at you DD's age then nothing else for at least 2 years.
I was the same as this. My mom was buying me a bra at the age of 8 probably but I didn't hit puberty until I was a few years older. I don't even remember (plus it's too early to think) but I was around 12 or so if I remember right.
Old 07-14-2011, 06:29 AM   #26
KaylaJayne
Registered Users
seller

Oh gosh I was a late bloomer but then BAM it all came at once!

I just needed to ask - what's with the Avent bottles? I mean why would they cause this all? (not judging or anything - seriously just have no idea!)
Old 07-14-2011, 06:51 AM   #27
Scarlett's mommy
Registered Users

I had my first real bra at age 8 and got af when I was ten. I just think girls sometimes go through puberty earlier than boys and I dont think its a new thing our because of our food (i know its yucky and has bad hormones) because up until very recently in human history girls were married very young and expected to start families. I just think our bodies haven't evolved so that we dont develop early because at the earliest most people get married around 18 or older where before its was at 12 or 13.
Old 07-14-2011, 07:40 AM   #28
purpledayz
Registered Users

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emmaleigh3699
we need to all live like hippies and start a commune lol I'll raise the livestock - it can't be that hard, right? I've raised kids.
I'm sure there are at least 4 like minded DS mamas in each state. Let's go for it
My sisters and I joke all the time about starting a compound.
Old 07-14-2011, 07:56 AM   #29
JAG's baby mama
Registered Users
sitesupporter
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by KaylaJayne View Post
I just needed to ask - what's with the Avent bottles? I mean why would they cause this all? (not judging or anything - seriously just have no idea!)
Yeah. I was going to ask this too since I fail to see the connection. Maybe you mean the baby bottles with BPA?

As for the chicken, you can keep eating it. Just buy the non-hormone ones. You should be fine.
Old 07-14-2011, 08:13 AM   #30
S4r4h
Registered Users

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scarlett's mommy
I had my first real bra at age 8 and got af when I was ten. I just think girls sometimes go through puberty earlier than boys and I dont think its a new thing our because of our food (i know its yucky and has bad hormones) because up until very recently in human history girls were married very young and expected to start families. I just think our bodies haven't evolved so that we dont develop early because at the earliest most people get married around 18 or older where before its was at 12 or 13.
I was thinking the same thing.
Sarah Beth - Mama to Charlie (Charlotte) born 1/12/11 and wife to Jeffery, computer geek extraordinaire. Lover of succulent gardens, live plant aquariums, reading, nature, sunshine, emergency veterinary medicine, and Homer, the best dog in the world.
S4r4h is offline   Reply With Quote