Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!
Old 07-16-2011, 12:05 PM   #1
Registered Users
My Mood:
Cloth Diaper Play Group in NH!

Hello moms and dads,

I will be hosting cloth diaper play groups at my retail location starting Wednesday July 20th. Come and learn about cloth diapers in a relaxed and inviting atmosphere. Do you already cloth diaper, feel free to come and connect with other cloth diapering moms and dads, and ask questions about cloth diapering or bring a friend that has been considering cloth diapering. The group starts at 10:30 am and ends at 12:30, it is free for all to join.
There may be expectant moms and/or newborns with compromised immune systems attending group. If you or your child are or have been sick in the past several days please join us for group at another time, runny noses, sniffles and sneezes count as being sick too.
There are plenty of toys for toddlers to play with so feel free to bring your older children along with you. You may bring any snacks and drinks that you may like or need. Please bring your child's drink in a spill proof cup.
We have a restroom and mini kitchenette available just in case you may need it.
Please join me on facebook for regular group updates, most updates about this group will be posted there.
There will also be general information on my business website about the group within a few days time.

We look forward to seeing you!

Thank You
Petite Bottoms

Wife to A mama to DS (96) DD (07), proud surro mom (10), & DD (12)
Missing my younger sister Ashley RIP 7/26/07 and our Booda RIP 5/3/09 everyday
NH's only dedicated cloth diaper retail store! All of our in stock diapers are prepped!

Last edited by KimA; 07-16-2011 at 01:13 PM.
KimA is offline   Reply With Quote