Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 07-19-2011, 12:53 PM   #1
lemurkinsmommy
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Bitti Tuttos?

Anyone have these? I just received one today and man oh man this is like some epic diaper. I'm not even sure how to use it there are sooo many bits and pieces and features! I have to say that I LOVE the print, its beautiful and I probably won't be using it until we have a new beans as the other two are almost out of diapers but its amazing. If you have them do they work well? How do they fit? Do they fit well on newbies?

Advertisement

Old 07-19-2011, 12:58 PM   #2
SkyeSpade
Registered Users
seller

I have a "big" newborn (he came at 8 lbs 5 ozs on 6/22, had gained a lb by his 2 week check up...i get that's big, but he's still so tiny!) and the Bitti Tuttos are one of the few OS diapers that fit him right now. But it's VERY close, and if it didn't have the internal gussets, it wouldn't fit yet. So if you have a smaller newbie, it might not work.

Any typos are probably a combination of my phone and poor proofreading!
Old 07-19-2011, 12:59 PM   #3
lemurkinsmommy
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: Bitti Tuttos?

Thanks! my newbies were both 8lbers so I would think that the next one will be around that too. Good to know!
Old 07-19-2011, 01:19 PM   #4
ebandive
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

I have 3 and I like them. Just take a deep breath, relax, and look at the colored snaps. It really isn't that hard.

There are 3 inserts. one long one, one medium one, and one doubler.

First, take the medium insert. It has 2 purple snaps. It snaps into the front of the diaper with the matching 2 purple snaps.

Next, take the big long one with yellow snaps, and match those up on the snaps with the back of the diaper. The blue snaps on the long insert adjust the length. So fold it over, and snap it to the appropriate length. For a newbie, use the snap to make it the smallest.

Easy Peasy!

The doubler you won't need for a newbie, but when you do:

If it's a boy, it goes in the front. Snap it into the medium insert with the purple snaps. Just line the red snaps up, and then you can snap in the medium insert like normal.

For a girl, it goes in back. Match up the red snaps on the long insert. The blue snap on the other side is again for adjusting the length. First attach the doubler, then adjust the length and snap the blue snaps.

Just match up color to color and you will figure it out. Hope that helps!

Come SWAG with me! I'm earning $25 a month in amazon gift cards by searching and taking surveys!
ebandive is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2011, 01:25 PM   #5
lemurkinsmommy
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

That helps alot! thanks Mama! I figured out that the snaps were colour coded which is cool...Its definately a pretty awesome diaper! Can't wait for a newbie to put it on.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ebandive View Post
I have 3 and I like them. Just take a deep breath, relax, and look at the colored snaps. It really isn't that hard.

There are 3 inserts. one long one, one medium one, and one doubler.

First, take the medium insert. It has 2 purple snaps. It snaps into the front of the diaper with the matching 2 purple snaps.

Next, take the big long one with yellow snaps, and match those up on the snaps with the back of the diaper. The blue snaps on the long insert adjust the length. So fold it over, and snap it to the appropriate length. For a newbie, use the snap to make it the smallest.

Easy Peasy!

The doubler you won't need for a newbie, but when you do:

If it's a boy, it goes in the front. Snap it into the medium insert with the purple snaps. Just line the red snaps up, and then you can snap in the medium insert like normal.

For a girl, it goes in back. Match up the red snaps on the long insert. The blue snap on the other side is again for adjusting the length. First attach the doubler, then adjust the length and snap the blue snaps.

Just match up color to color and you will figure it out. Hope that helps!
Old 07-19-2011, 01:38 PM   #6
Zepp
DS Addict
Formerly: K*B*T*M*
seller
seller

My Mood:

I'm excited for you! Mine is bigger, so I can't help with a newborn, but I love the dipes!
Old 07-19-2011, 06:49 PM   #7
twobabiesinnc
Registered Users

My Mood:

are they really worth the money?
twobabiesinnc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2011, 07:15 PM   #8
ebandive
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by twobabiesinnc View Post
are they really worth the money?
I like them, but I don't think they are worth the money. I won't be buying more. I prefer my BG 4.0 and my BSRBs.

Come SWAG with me! I'm earning $25 a month in amazon gift cards by searching and taking surveys!
ebandive is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2011, 07:19 PM   #9
Zepp
DS Addict
Formerly: K*B*T*M*
seller
seller

My Mood:

I love them, but they are pricy. Though I think the quality is good so that might make up for it.
Old 07-19-2011, 08:04 PM   #10
janaflower
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

In addition to those other instructions, I use mine on my nb, and I use either the long insert snapped to the smallest, or the short one with the doubler, and haven't had any leaks. If it's just wet, I can just switch in the new inserts, but I'm sure once she gets bigger, I'll need all inserts....just not yet I really like mine and ordered more.
janaflower is offline   Reply With Quote