Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 07-24-2011, 09:51 PM   #21
KingsDaughter76
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: Sooo bummed about my CB seconds!

The new 4.0 tabs are wonderful imo! My son has been just fine with them and they do soften up considerably with washing and drying. Give em a chance mamas! :-)

Advertisement

Kellina ~Wife to a Cowboy & Christian Homeschooling Mama to 9 kids and YES we would love to have more! Baby #9 is here!! IT'S A GIRL!! Born Oct 1st 2014!!
Forever missing my 7 m/c babies now safe in the arms of Jesus EARN Amazon giftcards for FREE!! Click to sign up for SWAGBUCKS!!
KingsDaughter76 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2011, 10:24 PM   #22
doulamomma
Registered Users
seller
seller

Instead of keeping the removed tabs to attach back when you wash you can attach them to the front landing strip so that the diaper is inside out. I do that with most of my velcro dipes. Works great to stop the velcro trains.
Old 07-24-2011, 11:38 PM   #23
ahenson
Registered Users
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by doulamomma
Instead of keeping the removed tabs to attach back when you wash you can attach them to the front landing strip so that the diaper is inside out. I do that with most of my velcro dipes. Works great to stop the velcro trains.
This! I have done this with worn out laundry tab dipes.

**Sent from my Xperia X10 using DS Forum -- watch out for odd autocorrects that I don't catch**
Old 07-25-2011, 01:45 AM   #24
katelyn08
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

I haven't had a problem with the new aplix, and I also attach the tabs to the front (:
Old 07-25-2011, 05:40 AM   #25
mommyto3beautifulbabes
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
What colors are they?? Let me buy them!!!! We were broke the week of that sale & I really needed some xs ones!!!

http://EverythingForModernMoms.blogspot.com...visit my blogs for lots of reviews and tons of giveaways!
mommyto3beautifulbabes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2011, 09:26 AM   #26
luvmykiddoes
COOP HOSTESS
sitesupporter
seller
seller

I'm selling mine. For some reason, the 3 I tried, left red marks on Asher. They did soften, but, either not enough or he just has sensitive skin. I lean more toward sensitive skin since using desitin on his bum gave him a rash that covered his entire body and he's allergic to pampers.

luvmykiddoes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2011, 10:39 AM   #27
me_just_me
Registered Users

My Mood:

I'm surprised how may threads have popped up about this! The Aplix loop on the inside is an improvement LOL! It works SO much better and will actually last and not wear out causing diaper chains and snags all over you diapers. Not too long ago the AIOs all had the old laundry tabs where as the new 4.0 pockets all had the new laundry tabs. Everyone was bummed when they ordered the AIOs and didn't get the new laundry tabs

Oh, and if you get the new laundry tabs, that means you also get the new better Aplix on the rest of the diaper! Really, you WANT the diapers that have the new laundry tabs. The Aplix will look so much nicer and hold up so much better with this new kind of Aplix they are using. Give them a try. It they do end up bothering your baby, just remove the laundry tabs and attach the tabs to the front landing strip when you wash or put the removed laundry tabs on the stretchy tabs just when you wash - keep them in a little container on the washer. I have had to do both of these things with my diapers, not because the laundry tabs were scratchy on my baby, but because the old laundry tabs stopped working and them the Aplix wore out.

The new Aplix and laundry tabs really are an improvement!
Old 07-25-2011, 11:12 AM   #28
mikesheri08
Registered Users

That actually makes them better! That is their new 4.0 aplix and they will last longer and wash better! It's a great improvement and it does not irritate the baby's skit at all.
mikesheri08 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2011, 11:13 AM   #29
justineybean
Registered Users
sitesupporter
seller
seller

My Mood:

I would just remove the laundry tabs and when you put the diaper in the laundry, just secure the tabs to the front of the diaper to keep them from sticking to other things.

... I see someone else suggested this also. I do it with my Grovia shells because their laundry tabs are so annoying to me. It works great.
justineybean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2011, 12:23 PM   #30
My Sweet Blessings
Registered Users
seller

i love the new aplix. it washes up SO much nicer and it hasn't bothered my 4 month old as far as I know. i wish all my BGs had that aplix.. .. if I had time, I'd rip off the old alix and sew on the new! works FAR better.
My Sweet Blessings is offline   Reply With Quote