Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 07-30-2011, 09:30 PM   #51
HeatherlovesCDs
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: Blessed with Children Struggling for More, Week of July 24th

Sorry I've been MIA. I've had company and just been busy this week. I've been reading and praying though.

Welcome to those who are new. I'm sorry you find yourself here and I hope your journey is short.

I'll update and add everyone tomorrow when I start the new thread.

Advertisement

Old 07-30-2011, 09:47 PM   #52
Love4leon
Registered Users
seller
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by NCFlanagan View Post
Pregnant and praying to make it!

ncflanagan
Current Children and age: DS1 (15) and DS2 (2)
Losses: June '10 (6 wks), Sept '10 (8 wks, twins), April '11 (18wks 3dys, girl)
Date I'll be 12 wks: Sept 21st

I found out yesterday that I am pregnant again. I thought I was ready to try again but, now that it's here, I'm not so sure that I am emotionally and physically ready to go through another heartbreak. I don't know where else to look for support and ask for prayers... please let me know if this isn't the right place. Thanks.
Noreen- Congratulations! I will be praying for you!
Love4leon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2011, 09:59 PM   #53
Vegan Princess
Registered Users
seller

Rebecca: So glad your DH is up and around today! I hope he feels better and better with each day that passes!

Noreen: Congrats! I too will be praying for you! Do they have any thoughts on why you've had the losses you've had? Are you doing anything dif. this time? I'll also pray for you to find peace and inner stregnth for this pregnancy!
Old 07-31-2011, 10:51 AM   #54
meldo
Registered Users
seller
seller

Congratulations, Noreen! I'll keep you in my prayers.

Well, I think the medications are catching up to me. I've officially hit my dumb stage. Last cycle I was forgetting about coops that I was participating in and finding things in the refrigerator that don't go there. This morning I've already put something in the fridge that doesn't belong there, I've poured a second bowl of cereal for my oldest, forgetting that I'd done it once already, and I've taken my Gonal-F which I'm supposed to do nightly. I think I should be OK with the meds--at least it wasn't my trigger shot. Now to figure out if I should take my usual shot tonight or wait until tomorrow night...
Most likely nak!
meldo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2011, 02:18 PM   #55
HeatherlovesCDs
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Happy Sunday to all. I'm sorry I haven't started the new thread yet. I'll stay up after everyone and do it tonight. My SIL stayed longer today than we expected. Right now, I think my husband is going to let me go shopping alone!

Noreen - Congratulations!! Yes, hang with us for a little while. As a side note, my mom's name is Noreen also. We have met very few people with her name and when we do, it's usually spelled "Norene."

Melissa - Oh the joys of IF treatments. *sigh* Hopefully, it will all be worth it.
Old 07-31-2011, 02:59 PM   #56
Vegan Princess
Registered Users
seller

No rush Heather! Enjoy your solo shopping trip!

Melissa: Eeck. They make you loopy? I'm starting IUI this cycle w/femara but I'm afraid we're likely going to make the switch to injectibles in a month or 2.

AFM: AF finally showed this morning. I'm glad bc I just want to move on to this next cycle since I knew I wasn't prego. I called the fertility clinic to report my cycle day 1. Start femara tomorrow. I think today is good timing to hopefully have the IUI on the weekend. So I guess I will go in for my ultrasound on day 10 and then give myself the trigger shot a few days later. And they finally did approve my prometrium for after O. I've been taking it, per my OB's orders, but my RE didn't think I needed it. Once I stated my case and told them there was no way I was spending close to $1000 on this and not taking it, they said it was fine. But he wants me to take 100mg 3x/day instead of the 200mg 2x/day I've been doing. That is slightly more annoying. Oh well. I just ordered a ton of mama cloth liners for that purpose.

I was looking for my missing orange mama cloth pad that my daughter hid months ago. She's totally obsessed with them and calls them "soft things". I turned the house upside down this morning. In the process I found all the newborn diapers, etc. My daughter has been potty trained for a few months now. Made me a little sad. I was hoping to have someone using those again by now. Ah well, some day. And I was so proud that I actually found what I was looking for, hiding in the guest room armoire. LOL. That is so rare.
Old 07-31-2011, 09:08 PM   #57
meldo
Registered Users
seller
seller

Vegan: I don't remember feeling as out of it when I was trying for #2 but maybe my meds are different now? Or maybe I've just got more on my mind with 2 kids that I can't keep it all straight as easily? Whatever it is, I definitely get a little spacey for a week or two during the cycle. Like Heather said, hopefully it will be worth it! Good luck with your IUI. I haven't been on any of the meds you're taking. Hope they're easy on you!
Most likely nak!
meldo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2011, 09:37 PM   #58
Vegan Princess
Registered Users
seller

Melissa: I'm curious...have you had weight gain from the injectibles? I suppose that is one of my biggest fears. The femara is very similar to clomid and fairly mild. The side effects aren't more than a mild annoyance. And yes - having 2 little ones can def cause one to put random things in the frige, etc! Meds or no meds. :-) Good luck!