Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 01-21-2011, 08:08 AM   #81
uncannycanuck
Registered Users
seller

Re: Saskatchewan Moms!

There have been a couple new WAHM online shops open up lately in/near Saskatoon. sweetlildimplesbabyshop.com (carries Kawaii, so if you want to try one or two and can pick up it seems like a good deal), northernmom on etsy (very cute, but pricey), babyluvboutique.com.

Advertisement

uncannycanuck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2011, 01:53 AM   #82
ChloesMomma
Banned

My Mood:

Im from saskatoon
ChloesMomma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2011, 12:39 PM   #83
zaysmom
Registered Users

Saskatoon mommy here I don't know any other mom's here who cloth diaper and the only person who will babysit my son is my mother if I need one of my friends to watch him I have to send spossies Started cloth diapering all most two years ago when my son was all most 9 months old feels like he will never potty train he just not ready yet. When he was younger I would babywear him (also only person I know who did this) but he way too big to be carried now I could do it but then he kicking my knees lol (i'm on the short side and my son is tall for his age wears a size four or five at two and a half years old)
zaysmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2011, 06:53 AM   #84
lauren420
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

I am movng to Yorkton in 2 weeks!! I am from Toronto, so its going to be a BIG change for us, we fly ot on August 19th!
Old 08-07-2011, 08:11 AM   #85
ChloesMomma
Banned

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by zaysmom View Post
Saskatoon mommy here I don't know any other mom's here who cloth diaper and the only person who will babysit my son is my mother if I need one of my friends to watch him I have to send spossies Started cloth diapering all most two years ago when my son was all most 9 months old feels like he will never potty train he just not ready yet. When he was younger I would babywear him (also only person I know who did this) but he way too big to be carried now I could do it but then he kicking my knees lol (i'm on the short side and my son is tall for his age wears a size four or five at two and a half years old)
Welcome. I agree, not many people in stoon babywear or cloth diaper. I do both and always get lots of people looking at me
ChloesMomma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2011, 08:20 PM   #86
mountainlovingsaskmom
Registered Users

I have been surprised at the amount of people in Saskatoon who I didn't know cloth diapered until I said that I was going to...there may be some ppl out there who surprise you! I don't know too many ppl who babywear, but a lot have started after trying my Ergo or stretchy wrap. I love sweetlildimplesbabyshop.com she is based in Martensville and has a really good selection you can look at, which is nice b/c I found ordering online without trying the products difficult.
mountainlovingsaskmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2011, 08:45 AM   #87
lauren420
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

I am a Sask mom now!!! living in Yorkton!
Old 11-06-2011, 02:21 PM   #88
First timer
Registered Users

New to cloth diapering and am from Regina
First timer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2012, 07:59 PM   #89
fluffmama27
Registered Users
seller

Hello

I live in Dalmeny,sk Which is almost 15mins out of sasaktoon. Going towards northbattleford. i love living just out side the city. i cloth diaper, i baby wear, i co sleep. i am proud of it

Last edited by fluffmama27; 01-31-2012 at 08:01 PM.
fluffmama27 is offline   Reply With Quote