Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!
Old 08-06-2011, 05:04 PM   #11
Registered Users
My Mood:
One more question Mama..which would be most absorbent..flour sacks, tees, receiving blankets??

If Ikea flats are so popular, i'm guessing they're awesome..if that's the case, I might make a trip to ikea to try out too.

Just worried because this vacation is 16 hrs flt where resources is rare, things are expensive and a long stay w/ the bad water, so taking fitteds and belove dipes is something I don't really want to do.

Sent from my Galaxy Tablet using DS Forum using swype..pls excuse typos

Last edited by Dons.Donna; 08-06-2011 at 05:08 PM.
Dons.Donna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2011, 05:25 PM   #12
Registered Users
My Mood:
Re: Talk to me about Daddy flats

Ikea stoped making their flats had a nice moma buy some for me from her store so you may have some luck finding some at your local ikea. I honestly can't immagine cutting mine though. I would cry, lol. I'm not sure which would be more absorbent. As long as it's cotton, it shouldn't be that much of a difference? I know with a flat or recieving blanket, you won't get as big of a dipe. Depends on the size of your lo really. And you may need to pad fold some inserts with those too? The shirts have enough material that you wouldn't have to do that. Plus, you have way more material to work with! Especially with the sizing and the wet-zone.

Hope that makes sense?
Sarah, OCD about, Chickens, Gardening, Farming, and all things Homestead! Wife 2 my savior since 97 Jimmy Ray, momma 2 my blessingsCayden 3/29/05 ANDWilliam 1/23/09~~Desperate for just 1 more. ~~Missing my beloved moma, Karen- 4/14/09 and Daddy-89
sarahannecloud9 is offline   Reply With Quote