Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 08-10-2011, 07:36 PM   #1
vmomma
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Help Quick!

My DF is on his way to the store to get some diaper detergent. I was a tide original girl and the new tide stinks...literally!

What have my fellow tide girls switched to??

TIA

Advertisement

Old 08-10-2011, 07:41 PM   #2
alaskamum
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: Help Quick!

For my TL, I like the Tide Free powder with some Oxyclean Free. My diapers stunk with the regular Tide.
and M
alaskamum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2011, 10:31 PM   #3
vmomma
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

They still make Tide Free? I tried it once and it didn't work as well as the original powder for us. My df bought Gain ultra...I guess they are all going ultra now to stick it to the customer. I'm so mad I never had any problems with stink before and I have no idea what to buy now.
Old 08-10-2011, 11:30 PM   #4
el's mama
Registered Users
seller
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by vmomma View Post
They still make Tide Free? I tried it once and it didn't work as well as the original powder for us. My df bought Gain ultra...I guess they are all going ultra now to stick it to the customer. I'm so mad I never had any problems with stink before and I have no idea what to buy now.

I've read really good reviews on Gain Ultra! Give it a shot and see if it works.
Old 08-11-2011, 12:11 AM   #5
hcokasil
Registered Users
seller
seller

my sister had some gain free and clear (i don't know about the ultra) at her house that she bought for me because (she knows nothing about cd'ing) it was free and clear. and although, i only used it while i was at her house, i really liked it. i think it didn't have optical brighteners or enzymes, my LO react to enzymes. But i could never find the same gain around my house...good luck. Oh, and i use BioKleen that i can get at a regular store, and it works great.