Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 08-20-2011, 04:38 PM   #1
Sweet_Fantasy_Fox
No Longer Here

My Mood:
Daily Chat Aug. 20th

I didn't see one so here it is

What are you most looking foward to once the baby arrives?

Advertisement

Sweet_Fantasy_Fox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2011, 04:40 PM   #2
Sweet_Fantasy_Fox
No Longer Here

My Mood:
Re: Daily Chat Aug. 20th

I am most looking foward to having a tiny baby to snuggle with again. Getting to cloth diaper a tiny butt again, and being able to just hold a nb anytime I want.
Sweet_Fantasy_Fox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2011, 04:42 PM   #3
Mama_Destiny
seller
seller

My Mood:

I can't wait to snuggle and breast feed this little one. I also can't wait to CD a newborn for the first time!
Mama_Destiny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2011, 04:46 PM   #4
momof3boys1girl
No Longer Here

My Mood:

cder the noob snuggle/hold babywear a kid under 20lbs..lol

not so much looking forward to nursing (ds just weaned comp 2 weeks ago) sure i will get there in a few months though. nice having my boobs to myself again
momof3boys1girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2011, 05:16 PM   #5
Hands&Fire Pottery
Registered Users
Formerly: hello2000
seller

My Mood:

Looking forward to seeing my DD interact with her sister or brother.... and snuggle.
Hands&Fire Pottery is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2011, 05:33 PM   #6
erin_c_odonnell
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Biggest worry from yesterday's q- hmmm paying the mw lol. Nothing from the birth part worries me- feel like a pro lol.
Looking forward to most- having a nb to snuggle and tax credit lol jk

My youngest older sister (get that ) is visiting from tx with her kids n dh tmw but only get to see them a few hrs. Wish we could see them longer but they are flying home early Monday. Her dh's family is from sc so we only get to see them in passing. Too bad my family isn't closer too impersonal to me. I hope I'm never that way with my kids n grandids. I want us to always be super close.
Old 08-20-2011, 06:05 PM   #7
vittoriosmom
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Dressing up (yes I will dress up a boy), breastfeeding and just cuddling!
Also my MAMA will be there for the delivery! I can't wait to see her (and my Dad- but he does not want to participate in the delivery). I only see my parents once a year...
Old 08-20-2011, 06:26 PM   #8
foxygoober
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Maria- DH has a positive blood type (A). Our three kids each have a different blood type. It's weird how that works. DS1 is positive AB, DS2 and DS3 are negative, one 0 and one B. I think those are their types. Might be positive B, Neg AB and Neg O My mom also has a negative blood type. Out of 8 kids, I'm the only negative (B).
I don't have links. Haven't looked up the information in a few years. One of the big deciders is just that the hospital would give one even if I'd already had one.

AOTD- NB baby smell and snuggling. Plus those first cd pics. . .NB's aren't the cutest things in the world (IMO, once they start fattening up and aren't red then they are adorable!) but for some reason a bitty diaper on a bitty baby just gets to me

Last edited by foxygoober; 08-20-2011 at 06:44 PM.
foxygoober is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2011, 07:59 PM   #9
leeuhhh
Registered Users

My Mood:

looking forward to- being home. i love being home during the nb stage with dd2. i just wish i knew how long i'll be able to, where we'll be living- ugh!

nothing else going on here. spent the day with dd2 while dd1 i was with her dad and dh was out visiting a friend. i love it when the apartment is quiet and i can sort of get things done.
Old 08-20-2011, 08:43 PM   #10
cutebluebaby
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Other than snuggling such a tiny baby, I'm most looking forward to watching how the boys will interact with a new baby. I know how Z will handle it for the most part, after watching him with N. It was so adorable. N is ALL OVER my belly, has to give it kisses and rub it at bed time, makes sure baby is doing okay throughout the day. It's too cute. I hope it will keep up once the baby gets here!

Not much new here. Found some new maternity blouses today, did some weeding in the garden, MIL took the boys for the night so DH and I could go see Cowboys vs. Aliens. Let me just say that when we saw the preview a while back, I initially thought it was Cowboys & Aliens (BIG difference), and I assumed that with Harrison Ford in it, it would be similar to Indiana Jones movies. I'm not big into SciFi or "Horror" type movies... I was literally creeped out! It was a good movie, just not what I was expecting.

Tomorrow we're taking the boys to a nearby amusement park to finish off their summer vacation. Hope everyone enjoys the rest of their weekend!!

Fabrics : Fitteds : Inserts : Boy Clothes : Girl Clothes
cutebluebaby is offline   Reply With Quote