Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!
Old 08-22-2011, 08:31 PM   #11
Evolution Diapers
Registered Users
Formerly: goddess3_2005
Re: WWYD...considering going to the dark side...

I would go to a hybrid. then if you feel like using cloth you can and if you need disposable you can.

Do you Boingo?

OS AI2 Hybrid and Pocket Diaperswww.evolutiondiapers.comThe revolution continues! Check out the E2 the Worlds First Cloth Diaper with fully adjustable gussets!
Evolution Diapers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2011, 07:06 PM   #12
Registered Users
My Mood:

Originally Posted by MommaKatie View Post
I'm there mama, but we've only done cloth for the last 9-10 months. I ordered a big box of sposies and have packed up my clean cloth. I'm almost 13 weeks pregnant with my 3rd in 3 years. I'm just exhausted. We went out of town a few weeks ago and I used sposies, it felt like such a relief! Hubby is peeved, but we spent less building our stash than we would have for sposies (two in diapers for a few months). I really feel like I'll go back to cloth at some point. For right now cloth just feels like the only thing I can remove from my never-ending to do list. I think our sanity and peace of mind is much more valuable than cloth diapering.
this i us right now too mama. I still love cloth but for right now with my ppd starting early and barely coping as it is, cloth just became another thing that I needed to worry about. So my cloth is freshly sanitized and packed away for a time. Way I see it, I did 15 months of cding, I should be proud!
Kiki, 26 year old Catholic working mama to Erik 02/16/10. I'm a , and , non-circing, selective vaxing, non-co-sleeping mama who loves her . Happily married for 3 years.
Sunny_mama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2011, 08:08 PM   #13
Registered Users
My Mood:

Go with disposables until your washer is that time you'll probably be sick of them and ready to go back to your cloth diapers
ollie_mama is offline   Reply With Quote