Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 08-12-2011, 07:07 AM   #21
Mama_Destiny
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: Movement yet?

I am nearing 16wks, and I haven't felt anything in well over a week. It's making me so nervous! I couldn't sleep again last night because I suddenly got super worried about it, again. Just seems a lot different than my other pregnancies! lol I am on the thin side, and don't have a tilted uterus, so I don't know why the change in feeling movement. I hope everything is OK. WHY oh WHY didn't I rent a doppler?! I'm crazy for thinking I would feel OK about everything without one this time around.

Advertisement

Mama_Destiny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2011, 08:09 AM   #22
stacieandtheboys
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

I really did not feel a lot of anything till 3 days ago. Well over 17 weeks. i am on the thinner side too and don't think my uterus is tilted or anything like that. I felt more a few weeks ago. It went from not being able to feel anything really to dh being able to feel movement outside right away. Everything will be ok mama
Stacie, Wife to Robert, Mama to Jacob Dominic Luke and baby boy #4 coming May 2014
stacieandtheboys is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2011, 06:45 PM   #23
ilovecookie
Registered Users
seller

I know the worried feeling... I bought a Doppler for very reasonable- so worth having!!!! Movement is sporadic but getting starting up!
Old 08-12-2011, 07:44 PM   #24
Mama_Destiny
seller
seller

My Mood:

I wish I would have bought one long ago! LOL! I didn't worry so much about loss, until I had a missed miscarriage at 14wks with a pregnancy before my son. I rented one right away when I found out I was pregnant with him, and I was completely stress free. For some reason I thought I would be calm about everything this time, and that's the farthest from the truth! I think anxiety is especially high because I am just past the mark when I lost my little one. I didn't think we would have anymore babies, so I didn't actually buy a doppler, now I wish I did, and plan to now! There was one on CL this morning for $40, but it sold right away and I missed it...boo!
Old 08-12-2011, 09:33 PM   #25
kismetbaby
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

I'm sure we'll all be feeling lots of movement soon enough!

I've been feeling this babe since just exactly 16wks and now that I'm 17wks (today!), I am definitely feeling distinct movement everyday. I can feel it both inside and outside. I can even feel how the baby is positioned most of the time (I get a long hard lump towards to top of my uterus that I believe to be the back and bottom) and can sometimes tell if it's kicks or arm movements I feel. . .so that study that said that movement felt before 18wks was just gas is bunk!

I thought I might feel this babe earlier on, since with ds (my first pg) I didn't feel him till 16wks, but nope, I guess 16wks is just the magic number for me. The day I turned 16wks, I was eating breakfast and felt these unmistakable kicks!
Old 08-13-2011, 03:37 PM   #26
orangemegs
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

18weeks and still no movement here... maybe they will be good sleepers
orangemegs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2011, 04:41 PM   #27
Mama_Destiny
seller
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by orangemegs View Post
18weeks and still no movement here... maybe they will be good sleepers
Wouldn't that be great?!
Old 08-13-2011, 09:22 PM   #28
milcah
Registered Users

My Mood:

I have actually just really started feeling baby everyday about a week ago. I will be 20 weeks on Wed. I was scared also because with my previous pregnancies I believe I felt baby around 14-16 weeks. This it was a lot later. I also have a tilted uterus(toward my back).
milcah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2011, 11:36 AM   #29
ilovecookie
Registered Users
seller

Anyone having lots more movement these days?