Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 06-30-2006, 02:44 PM   #1
Fither
Registered Users
seller
seller

tell me about Berry Plush AIOs!

hello! i posted last night about finding a new night time system, and all of the wonderful suggestions (thanks so much mamas!) led me to doing a lot of searching on the web. i ran across berry plush aios on jamtots.com and i am in LOVE with the dalmation print dipe! i must have this for my son. my question is, since they are obviously pricey, are they worth it? it will be my first AIO (i am a pocket user now, and we used fitteds with covers when he was a newborn) but i'm thinking of selling off some of my fuzzi bunz and getting some more fun stuff! tell me what you think of this diaper please!

oh, and those that include a hyper link with their posts, do you simply cut and paste the address? i'm going to try it out after i post this.

Advertisement

Fither is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2006, 02:53 PM   #2
hauser
Registered Users
seller

Re: tell me about Berry Plush AIOs!

I love ds's berry plush. I wish I could have underware that soft!! They soak up a lot too subce they are hemp. Great for my guy at night. THey can be a little bulky depending on if your child is at the upper or lower of that weight range. I got a medium because ds is 13lbs, so it is pretty bulky on him. Not really for under clothes right now, but who wants to cover it up anyway!

These are really AI2's though, that is why I think they are worth the money. You can buy extra inserts for them, and use the outside (cover) over fitteds too.
Old 06-30-2006, 02:55 PM   #3
hauser
Registered Users
seller

Ohh by the way that is my two month old 13 pounder in a rainforest berry plush in my aviator
Old 06-30-2006, 02:59 PM   #4
Fither
Registered Users
seller
seller

oooh thanks stephanie! and the green berry plush on your little one is super cute!

ok, now i'm learning how to include a link, so here goes:

http://www.jamtots.com/BerryPlush-All-in-Ones-C41.aspx
Old 06-30-2006, 03:02 PM   #5
Fither
Registered Users
seller
seller

yes i did it!! now check out that little boy in the dalmation print! i think it gets to me cause my son looks a lot like that baby, only way chubbier
ok, when you order a berry plush, you get to choose between an all hemp snap in, or one that is topped with their soft minkee fabric. what the heck do i choose? we certainly love hemp, but i don't know anything about their other fabric. suggestions?
Old 06-30-2006, 03:21 PM   #6
a_cthelen
My cat's breath smells like cat food
seller

I have a tiger print with the minkee topped hemp snap-in. I would suggest going with that. I have a heavy wetter and he's been fine with it. I do, however, suggest that you wash the insert a couple times to get the hemp oils out so that it absorbs better. I'm not sure if a medium fits DS, so if you like the tiger print and want it, I may be up to selling it. Sorry for the SPAM!

Wool for Sale: http://hyenacart.com/Spots_corner/index.php?u=6698
a_cthelen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2006, 12:17 AM   #7
hauser
Registered Users
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by a_cthelen
I have a tiger print with the minkee topped hemp snap-in. I would suggest going with that. I have a heavy wetter and he's been fine with it. I do, however, suggest that you wash the insert a couple times to get the hemp oils out so that it absorbs better. I'm not sure if a medium fits DS, so if you like the tiger print and want it, I may be up to selling it. Sorry for the SPAM!

expically about the extra washings!! I don't prefer hemp next to baby skin and the minkee is oh so soft!