Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 08-26-2011, 12:02 PM   #11
cutebluebaby
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: Aug 26th Daily Chat

I met with the new practice on Wednesday, and I like them a LOT more than the one I was going to before. So far, they seem a lot like the OB's & MW's I had with N. They are very nice and respectful... so I think we'll get along just fine.

Advertisement

Fabrics : Fitteds : Inserts : Boy Clothes : Girl Clothes
cutebluebaby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2011, 12:36 PM   #12
erin_c_odonnell
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

I like the mw but not sure I love her yet- just met her once. Kinda miss my old mw. Not sure what to do about that yet... I can switch but not sure i should ya know....

Swam today and it did wonders for the pinched nerve in my back. Now if I could convince the kids into a nap

Last edited by erin_c_odonnell; 08-26-2011 at 12:37 PM.
erin_c_odonnell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2011, 01:32 PM   #13
DoulainAK
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
I really love my mw. I like her assistant. And I'm friends with my doula outside of her being my doula so I love her as well. I feel so blessed that I have a birth team that is wonderful and I feel 100% safe and comfortable with!
DoulainAK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2011, 02:01 PM   #14
flmamao2
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Love my OB . He delivered both of my daughters and I wouldnt have changed anything about my care or deliveries. I couldnt imagine anyone else treating me through pregnancy/birth. The office staff is great, everyone knows me by name and is super nice. Love them
Old 08-26-2011, 04:19 PM   #15
foxygoober
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by kismetbaby View Post

I'm at that horrible stage though where maternity clothes (shirts eps) just look so huge and tent-like, but regular clothes don't fit either. Argh. So, I am hating everything I have to wear recently.
Same here- I feel like I'm in clown clothes. Add to that my old lady shoes and support socks. . .yea, I just feel like a dork.

I like my mw. She's very attentive- I admit I've been stretching the length of time between visits. I've seen her twice - and wont see her again until 25 weeks. Actually, then it'll be the doctor that comes to her office since SC law says you have to see a dr twice when you have a mw. . .I'll be so relieved to get to 25 weeks, still can't get rid of the thought that the baby will be early. Watch her be late