Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 06-30-2007, 09:13 AM   #1
bassbonelady
Registered Users
seller

Nighttime diapering?

What do you/ did you find to work, and at what ages? What did you try and didn't work?

Advertisement

bassbonelady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2007, 10:14 AM   #2
Jenn
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: Nighttime diapering?

Right now, DS is 1 year, 20lbs and not a crazy heavy wetter. We use MotherEase OneSize fitted with a snap in liner and MotherEase Air Flow Cover at night and they work great.

We have also used FBs with 2 inserts, which work well. And Huggabunz with a micro fibre towel along with the hemp insert; also a good option.
Old 06-30-2007, 10:22 AM   #3
TheMama
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

DS is 21m and we use snap-ez or babyblanket WP fleece pockets with a hemp prefold, works great!!
Old 06-30-2007, 10:32 AM   #4
weirdmama
Registered Users

My Mood:
Smile Re: Nighttime diapering?

I know I've posted this before, so forgive me for sounding like a broken record... , but I've got a heavy wetter, who's 21 mos. old and 23 lbs, so skinny minnie as well. Our latest craze has been VBSN and LBO w/Wool covers, with me pulling for the ONE VBSN that I have first. I wish I had found these a long time ago. I just got the LB wool soaker and am CRAZY about it. I've tried Hemp Babies flats(worked, but hard to snappi), LB Originals(loved them, but mine wore out, and got small-they were well loved before I got them), Cricketts, & Vimse contour. All were reinforced w/Hemp Babies doublers. I got through with just the LBOriginals w/a hemp doubler from about 6 months til a few months ago when we found Cricketts, which I loved. We just found Hemp worked good for DD. I only do wool at night for covers, b/c I find everything else leaks. We co sleep, so not leaking is very important to us. DD is now sleeping 10-12 hrs. at night and so we need something that lasts! The most recent VBSN passed the test w/flying colors(used w/a Crat) and outperformed all the others, with the LBO being a close second.
Old 06-30-2007, 10:46 AM   #5
Mom2Seth
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by weirdmama View Post
I know I've posted this before, so forgive me for sounding like a broken record... , but I've got a heavy wetter, who's 21 mos. old and 23 lbs, so skinny minnie as well. Our latest craze has been VBSN and LBO w/Wool covers, with me pulling for the ONE VBSN that I have first. I wish I had found these a long time ago. I just got the LB wool soaker and am CRAZY about it. I've tried Hemp Babies flats(worked, but hard to snappi), LB Originals(loved them, but mine wore out, and got small-they were well loved before I got them), Cricketts, & Vimse contour. All were reinforced w/Hemp Babies doublers. I got through with just the LBOriginals w/a hemp doubler from about 6 months til a few months ago when we found Cricketts, which I loved. We just found Hemp worked good for DD. I only do wool at night for covers, b/c I find everything else leaks. We co sleep, so not leaking is very important to us. DD is now sleeping 10-12 hrs. at night and so we need something that lasts! The most recent VBSN passed the test w/flying colors(used w/a Crat) and outperformed all the others, with the LBO being a close second.
What is a LB wool soaker? Link? I'm about to buy my first VBSN and am going to need a cover!