Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 08-29-2011, 08:33 AM   #111
~happy2Bamommy~
Four things come not back: The spoken word; the sped arrow; the past life; and the neglected opportunity.
sitesupporter
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: single parents/non-traditional families forum

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3rockstars View Post
Can I just ask why the hell we aren't being responded to? That's RUDE at BEST. It's not like I'm asking for the world. Just a response would be nice. Ya know, each day I like DS less and less. I've been posting in this thread for OVER A YEAR without any response and it's not like I"m the only one. I bet if I posted a link to a competing board that had a single/non-traditional parenting forum I'd get shut down right quick and in a hurry wouldn't I? This is ridiculous.
Did you report the thread so the team was aware this request was out there?

Not to be rude but you ladies need to realize members are over 100k and workers are about 12 (and that isn't 12 on all at once.)

Despite popular belief, we are not all seeing and all knowing.

Advertisement

~happy2Bamommy~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2011, 08:39 AM   #112
Juan M
Boo Yah
sitesupporter
seller

My Mood:

We have just created the new Single Parents forum here! Come on by and start a new thread.
Juan M is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2011, 08:40 AM   #113
~happy2Bamommy~
Four things come not back: The spoken word; the sped arrow; the past life; and the neglected opportunity.
sitesupporter
seller
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by amandajiggles View Post
HMMM... why is sex so offensive... clearly the Mama's here have all done it AT LEAST once.. TTC... TTA... ALL ABOUT SEX! I guess it's only a certain kind of sex that is okay to discuss? Like one with a purpose?

It's not that sex is offensive. I'd say it's a given that it is well liked by those who run the site as could pretty quickly be determined by checking past posting history of team members.

Certain topics are moved to a private forum to make it a bit more difficult for pervs using google to find this site. And yes, some types of sexual discussion are off limits. Once again, you all need to realize this may or may not be the teams choice on this. We are simply going to uphold the rules we agreed to when we joined/started working.

There are times that the team questions things and it does end up being discussed. However, it is far more likely that we are more concerned with sorting out FSOT issues and trying to keep things as drama free as possible than we are about rather or not someone feels a thread on a sexual topic should be available for public viewing.

And just ftr, at this point ANY explicit thread,even in SS, will be removed.

Old 08-29-2011, 08:43 AM   #114
~happy2Bamommy~
sitesupporter
seller
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juan M View Post
We have just created the new Single Parents forum here! Come on by and start a new thread.

See how easy that was ladies?

It took someone taking 20 seconds to pm someone to alert them to this thread and for Juan to see several desire this.

Thanks Juan

Old 08-29-2011, 08:46 AM   #115
TalkinBoutMyGirl
~Love~
sitesupporter
seller
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Juan M
Thank you!!

Sent from my iPhone...excuse any autocorrect mishaps!
Old 08-29-2011, 09:20 AM   #116
Juan M
Boo Yah
sitesupporter
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~happy2Bamommy~ View Post
See how easy that was ladies?

It took someone taking 20 seconds to pm someone to alert them to this thread and for Juan to see several desire this.

Thanks Juan
Quote:
Originally Posted by TalkinBoutMyGirl View Post
Thank you!!

Sent from my iPhone...excuse any autocorrect mishaps!
You are welcome!
Juan M is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2011, 11:49 AM   #117
DillyDay
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

apparently this was updated...
DillyDay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2011, 07:48 AM   #118
Sageac
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/....php?t=1270095

I'll say it here as well, I have been left out and I don't appreciate it after I spent a long time asking for and advocating for this change...

Minimal, Communal, Earthy, Crafty Loving Single-Mama to C E : R and baby D
Sageac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2011, 08:31 AM   #119
Sageac
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Dear Admins, (I can't fig out how to add Juan to this, he is not being left out intentionaly)

For over a year now (some of us longer) many of the DS members have been requesting a non-traditional families forum. Today it was blatantly rejected in favor of a "single parents" forum that left many of the families out, and now I am informed that this was done intentionally. Can you please explain this decision?

I can not understand why a decision would be made to exclude members in good standing, please help me to understand?

http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/...4#post13656184

http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/....php?t=1032615

Thanks in advance,
Sage

Minimal, Communal, Earthy, Crafty Loving Single-Mama to C E : R and baby D
Sageac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2011, 09:16 AM   #120
3rockstars
Registered Users
Formerly: FaeryGnomeHome
seller

Thank you Sage. I was angry at the blatant disregard for my request for the last year and sent a link with our request thread in it by pm to all 10 mods listed in the "ask the pros" section and Lee and Juan(as was requested by a few of the mods who responded to me nearly immediately. THANKS MODS!). I recieved a pm from Lee almost immediately saying that it would most likely be up by the end of the day. No apologies for ignoring me for a year but I was pleased in my assumption that my request had been read and was being honored..........until I saw that it was entitled "Single Parents." Yeah, not really what I had asked for and what all of us had asked for actually. It's obviously not an oversight given Juan's response above. It's a blatant snub.

copied and pasted from "Left Out" thread in single parents
3rockstars is offline   Reply With Quote