Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 08-31-2011, 02:34 PM   #111
bthane23
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: August 2009 Two Year Olds!

I cant get on long right now. But ((hugs)) to all of you with butt-ish husbands today. Mine has been a little on the butt-ish side as well...but its mostly because we have so much work to do around here. So, Im trying to ignore his rudeness or shortness when it comes out. Its not often, but...ehh.. lol. Anyway, Tina I sure hope the job thing looks up for you. Im praying nothing like that happens to us right now....almost all of our savings are wrapped up in this remodel right now. It wont be forever, but for a short while it is... and that stinks. Its scary.

Advertisement

Old 08-31-2011, 02:45 PM   #112
meeshkasheeba
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Karisha, what is your DH selling? My brother is a salesman so I know how that can go.
Old 08-31-2011, 03:02 PM   #113
joyful mother
Registered Users
seller
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by susie190 View Post
Yeah hubby calls me mommy. So that's not helping. It just bothers me sometimes to have my toddler say "Krisha need get up!" or the like to me.
Well in that case I just ignore them and make sure to respond immediately if they say mom.

Quote:
Originally Posted by VWgurl619 View Post
AFM - Bryan all of the sudden decided he wanted to just up and move within the next few months out to OR... He finally decided he is sick of SO. IL... GOOD! But who knows what we'll actually do..I would like to personally wait until he gets a job...I mean, we do have the money to support ourselves until a job is offered, but i hate just going out there without knowing..ya know?? Its such a CRAZY idea...
Crazy may be scary but it is exciting and can turn out great. Take the money from your mom to do it, after all what would a mom want more than to see you where you are happy. That's all I want for my kiddos.

AFM
I am so thrilled we are on this side of surgery! My sweet little girl has 6 of her top 8 teeth capped but none of the bottom ones but she did have a couple of fillings on the bottom. 4 of the 6 have baby root canals and one of them had a huge abcess but now all her permanent teeth should be good to go and not be damaged before they even come in. It went a little longer than planned but went well.

Last edited by joyful mother; 08-31-2011 at 03:08 PM.
joyful mother is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2011, 03:29 PM   #114
susie190
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by meeshkasheeba
Karisha, what is your DH selling? My brother is a salesman so I know how that can go.
Right now he is selling adverting space in a magazine. He's used to sell timeshares though. So he's went from selling to individuals to selling to corporations. Not the same thing and he's having trouble closing his sales. Everyone at this office is new too so no one can help him.

Like easy cash why not give Jingit a try.
susie190 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2011, 04:48 PM   #115
VWgurl619
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Crissi you think it's a great idea because we'd be moving closer to you but I can't wait to move when we do!

https://www.facebook.com/MickeyWorldTravelSaraRobinson
VWgurl619 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2011, 05:09 PM   #116
me_just_me
Registered Users

My Mood:

Wow! So much stuff is going on for everyone!

Sara - Hey, if you move this direction, you will be so much closer to me

Krisha - I hope your DH starts selling something quickly so he can bring in some money

Tina - I hope you DH will be able get his old job back

Morgan - Stay kidney stone free!!! I'm so glad that other than the calcium and heart murmur, everything is going well. I'm so happy that your little one is still inside and growing!

Mae - We need to get together again soon!

AFM: We started school this week. I was a little bummed that the curriculum that I got for Averie for reading is starting so basic and slow. I looked ahead and it doesn't even have her starting to read the first basic reader until lesson 75!!! She can already read very simple readers, so we are going through the beginning lessons super fast! We've done 18 lessons in 2 days LOL!
Old 08-31-2011, 05:47 PM   #117
joyful mother
Registered Users
seller
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by VWgurl619 View Post
Crissi you think it's a great idea because we'd be moving closer to you but I can't wait to move when we do!
Yeah, so!

I would think it was a great idea even if you were moving the other direction. If he is ready to go, go, don't delay and give him time to change his mind. That is if you don't want to live there the rest of your life.
Old 08-31-2011, 05:59 PM   #118
Mpierce
Banned
seller

My Mood:

Last edited by Mpierce; 11-15-2011 at 06:16 PM.
Mpierce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2011, 06:33 PM   #119
VWgurl619
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Morgan, that just means u can vacation out there and see me, Crissi, Carolyn, and Mae!!

https://www.facebook.com/MickeyWorldTravelSaraRobinson
VWgurl619 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2011, 09:25 PM   #120
me_just_me
Registered Users

My Mood:

I put my kids in bed at 7:30, and it is now almost 8:30 and Aiden is up there yelling "Mommy! All done sleeping!" Uh, I don't think so kid!