Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 08-31-2011, 05:08 PM   #11
CountryChicMama
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: Crazy Dreams!

I'm having horrific nightmares! I mean I wake up sobbing a couple times a week. Just last night I had a dream where a man kidnapped my boys and I and did horrible things to us. I'm also having a lot of "affair" dreams as well involving DH. DH thinks it's hilarious that I wake up mad at him.

Advertisement

Old 08-31-2011, 05:35 PM   #12
MommyMarshall
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

I've had super real dreams too. One night I woke up sobbing and was super mad at DH, can't remember what that one was about now.
But last night I had 3 really vivd dreams that seemed so real. One was awful, I left my 2 littlest ones (3 and 16 months) alone on a pier by the lake and they fell in while I was in the house. For some reason I couldn't get myself to dive in and get them. I woke up so upset and couldn't fall back asleep.
I hate dreams like that
MommyMarshall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2011, 07:39 PM   #13
SeaChellsRun
Registered Users
Formerly: ChellySnow
seller
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by blueone View Post
I had dreams like that with my son! I remember waking up completely freaked out trying to get away from something.

This time around they are just flat out weird with no scary things trying to get me.
I had chase dreams in the first few weeks of this pregnancy and I get them frequently not being preg. It's suppose to show that you are having anxiety, fears or stress during wake life. If it's frequent like it sometimes is with myself, taking a look a what's going on in life and confronting that can really help.

DD1 1/09 *** DD2 4/12
SeaChellsRun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2011, 07:48 PM   #14
SeaChellsRun
Registered Users
Formerly: ChellySnow
seller
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by CountryChicMama View Post
I'm having horrific nightmares! I mean I wake up sobbing a couple times a week. Just last night I had a dream where a man kidnapped my boys and I and did horrible things to us. I'm also having a lot of "affair" dreams as well involving DH. DH thinks it's hilarious that I wake up mad at him.
I get these Although DH doesn't think it's funny at all. Supposedly when a woman dreams this she may feel betrayed by her husband. Although then again it could be a mirror dream... Meaning you feel that your DH is very committed.

DD1 1/09 *** DD2 4/12
SeaChellsRun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2011, 08:21 PM   #15
mom2luke&jake
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChellySnow View Post
I get these Although DH doesn't think it's funny at all. Supposedly when a woman dreams this she may feel betrayed by her husband. Although then again it could be a mirror dream... Meaning you feel that your DH is very committed.
Im having quite the opposite dreams. Dreams of me with other people weird since I havent "been with" anyone else since I was 16. But yeah I guess I just see them as normal freaky hormone dreams.
Old 09-01-2011, 12:33 PM   #16
Tashak
Registered Users

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by CountryChicMama View Post
I'm also having a lot of "affair" dreams as well involving DH. DH thinks it's hilarious that I wake up mad at him.
I've had one of those. Other than that, nothing which is unusual for me. Crazy dreams are normal for me, maybe I'll get a pass on that?
Tashak is offline   Reply With Quote