Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-03-2011, 10:07 AM   #1
mamahen's Avatar
Registered Users
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: WA
Posts: 2,290
College prints?

Does there exist anywhere college print changing pads? I'm looking for a changing pad like these Mommys touch ones (I love the snap closure part) but with a Washington State University PUL side. Even though, do you really need one side to be PUL. I've never had a baby soak it enough to go all the way through. maybe just a layer of something absorbent between fleece. But I guess if the fleece is on the down side it'd pick up all kinds of lint and grungies.

me if you know where they are or can make one!!


DS1 08/27/09 46 & DS2 7/23/11 47

Please rear face your child to the max- their lives could depend on it.
mamahen is offline   Reply With Quote

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Copyright 2005 - 2018 VIX-WomensForum LLC. All Rights Reserved.