Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!
Old 09-06-2011, 10:01 AM   #11
lady longs
Registered Users
My Mood:
Re: fitted users .. night diaper?

Even with my LO "sitting in wetness" all night, his rashes\diaper problems are 100x better since I switched from mfuzzibunz to naural fibers. He's still had a lttle irritation here and there, but the extreme symptoms have all left.
I say this to encourage u that u r probably on the right path. Maybe our LO's don't have the same problem, but my guess is that any switch u make from synthetics to natural will bring tremendous improvement to ur LO. So, I'm not sure u have to find the "perfect" one but rather just get him in something natural as soon as possible.

I bought some cheap, imperfect cricketts locally off craigslist to give it a try and I will never turn back. Now that I know he needs to be in natural fabrics, I've had some prefolds converted to fitted by Tinkle Traps and I'm searching for some wool covers that I love. I think you're on the right path and it will be worth the hassle and research. Good luck!

lady longs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2011, 10:04 AM   #12
Registered Users

I use Under the Nile fittedscwith a stay dry hemp doubler at night. My DD's behind is crazy big but we haven't had a leak yet!
sydjackmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2011, 11:53 AM   #13
Registered Users
We use ME Sandys with either a bamboo or stay dry liner under Blueberry coveralls. Works for us!
2002rulz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2011, 01:26 PM   #14
Registered Users
My Mood:

Before I was pregnant, at night on my 17 month old I would use a kissaluvs fitted diaper and put an prefold in it. It worked really well. I would also pair it with a marvel diaper cover and had no issues with leaks in the morning. It worked wonderful! My daughter was a big night nurser and she needed the extra absorbency!
I love Jesus Christ. I love my husband. I love my two little girls. Lydia Ann is here! She was born on January 7th weighing 5lbs 7 ounces. She survived birth and we are on day 15. It is a miracle that she is still with us, the doctors had told us that there was no hope for her survival. She still has severe brain damage and we are praying for a miracle, that Jesus would reform her brain. you can learn more about our family's journey at:
lovinmommy is offline   Reply With Quote