Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 09-06-2011, 05:55 PM   #1
2by2boutique
Registered Users
Formerly: Jennymac83
seller

My Mood:
Arrow *2 By 2 Boutique* Fabric flowers customs stocked!

Very Limited Custom Slots Available!! Get 'um while their stocked!!

CLICK HERE TO SHOP ONLINE!
Hyenacart
Etsy

FOR YOUR KITCHEN

Want to spruce up your home with color that is fun, unique and lasts forever? This bunch of flowers are the perfect touch to your entry table, dining table, nightstands, and safe for your childs room or sweet nursery!

Fabric flower roses also make for a lush and classy gift and can be used separately for shower/ party favors. Need a bridal bouquet? Let me make you one that lasts forever in the perfect colors of your wedding!

Each rose stands 17-20in and can be trimmed to your desired height. The stem is a recycled twig to add a fun rustic/ organic flare.

Price Breakdown:
1-5 flowers: $4 each
6-11 flowers: $3.75 each
12+ $3.50 each

Looking for something fun and unique to carry your dish in to your next dinner party or pot luck? This casserole carrier will ensure you are the talk of the party!

This Casserole Carrier is special because:
- patch-worked and quilted for that fun shabby chic look
- padded for insulation to keep your dish cool or warm
- Snaps to hold the dish in place safely & securely
- Wooden handles make carrying your dish easy
- Holds a 9x13 dish and anything smaller
Click here to get yours!

Looking for an eco-friendly alternative to using plastic wrap or foil? Eco Lids are the perfect answer!

Eco Lids are made with cute fabrics to match your kitchen, a layer of waterproof PUL that is easily wiped clean, elastic binding to keep it snug to your dish, and a pull tab to allow easy on and off.

Here are the sizes I keep stocked. If you want a custom size, please let me know!
Size XS- fits very small containers like yogurt cups, cans, and small snack containers
Size S- fits small bowls and saucers
Size M- fits small plates, medium sized mixing and serving bowls, half of a melon, and many other pans and dishes
Size L- fits large plates, large mixing and serving bowls, 8x8 and 9x9 inch pans, and more
Size XL- fits 9x13 inch pans and many oval platters

Machine or hand wash in warm water. Rinse thoroughly. Tumble dry or air dry. Do not use bleach, fabric softener, or dryer sheets.

To use, simply stretch a clean Eco Lid over a dish or pan!
Do NOT heat food with an Eco Lid on the dish!

Perfect addition to our Casserole Carriers!

Un-Paper towels & cloth napkins are a must have for the "green friendly" home! Made with the softest 2-ply flannel and come in several coordinating prints. Turned and top-stitched give these eco-alternatives a beautiful finished edge!

Unpaper measures 11x12 & Napkins measure 8x8
Click here to get yours!

Felt Crayon Rolls
Great for tiny hands on the go!

Toss into your go bag and always have something to occupy tiny creative hands! Great for car rides, restaurants, doctor visits, etc. - or for any young artist to have to create in a hurry!

Crayon roll up includes 8 crayons and a 3x5 notebook and rolls up nice with a button & loop closure.

I-Spy Bags
This super cute I-Spy Bag is sure to keep tiny hands busy! With over 15 items to find, this compact, quiet bag will keep them happy time and time again! Great for little ones that love to discover all the way up to little ones learning to read! Seams have been reinforced and are able to withstand normal toddler/sm child wear!

measures 8x8 and "what to find" card can be easily removed for smaller children, or secured for older ones!

Woven Wraps
This gauze wrap is one of the lightest, coolest, most compact wraps on the market! The gauze offers the greatest range of carrying positions, and provides great support for older children too! Has a middle marker to make your wrapping even easier! Available in tons of prints and cute solids!

Stretch Wraps
This wrap's simple yet versatile design makes it suitable for any wearer. 2 by 2 Boutique's Stretch wraps are made with slightly, but not too stretchy, 100% cotton fabric.There's no better place for your baby to be!

Wrap measures 5yrds with a mommy-friendly middle marker! Availabe in every color you could want with an option to add a panel of fabric from anything in my gallery!

Water Wraps
This water wrap is perfect for holding your little one close while swimming at the pool or bathing in the tub or shower. This wrap is light, cool, breathable and fast drying! The jersey offers a great range of carrying positions, and provides great support for your little one! Has a middle marker to make your wrapping even easier!
Click here to get your wrap!

CAR SEAT ACCESSORIES

Tired of having to throw baby blankets over the car seat to only have them fall off, get dangerously close to the baby's face, or make carrying the car seat difficult?

2 by 2 Boutiques car seat tents are the perfect fix!

-Large enough to cover your car seat in its entirety, but will not drag the ground
-universal to all car seat brands
-velcro straps to easily attach/remove, but with stylish buttons to dress it up
-light breathable fabric will keep your baby protected from the sun/wind/rain/cool
-contoured design hugs handles sides to eliminate bulk
-hangs from 2 secured straps that leave the handle completely exposed so you can carry your baby safely
-stylish fabrics will have everyone asking, "Where did you get that??"
-quilted, lined and binded. Machine washable in cold water and hang to dry. Iron as needed.

Car Seat Recovers
Want to change the look of your car seat with out having to buy another one? Want a designer print for a one of a kind look sure to be the talk of your mom groups? How about a 2 by 2 revamp to recover your seat!!
I can make a slip cover to fit over your car seat to allow for easy access off and on, or I can completely recover it for a finished look that stays in place {as pictured}. The choice is yours! PM me for more info!!

Diapering Accessories

The Guru Bag
This is the ultimate bag for the Guru in you!

As a mama of two in search for the perfect diaper bag, I decided to whip one up that would be a favorite for even the Guru of mamas!

This bag is complete with:
-Large roomy inside {bag measures 6.5D x 15.5W x 12.5H}
-5 inside pockets
-2 large front pockets
-2 large side pockets for large bottles
-1 large outer zipper pocket
-Adustable strap that can be worn at 29in-52in to fit nicely under your arm or across your chest depending on your preference
-Parachute buckle with a reflector to keep you noticed at night with your little one
-made with sturdy home decor canvas in the trendy IKEA print "Patricia"
-lined with a cute coordinating print that is patterned to hide life's messes
-Padded strap pad to making carrying the bag comfortable on your shoulder
-magnetic snaps keep flap securely in place

Bag also includes a matching 16"x22" changing pad. Changing pad is made from the lining fabric, has a layer of padding, and backed with PUL to easily wipe clean. Velcro closure keeps it nicely folded in your bag.

This bag holds a ton with out being bulky to carry!
Pictured here with:
2 glass born free bottles, mama's wallet, changing pad, nursing cover, swaddle blanket, 2 changes of clothes, 3 cloth diapers, burp cloth, bib, Lotion, Baby soap, hand sanitizer, 2 pacifiers, 2 snack bags, grooming kit, wetbag, wipes wetbag, wipes, & wipe solution {most of which is also available for sale in my shop!}. Not pictured, but I could also put my wrap on top of it all and it still close!

Change your little one in style in confort with 2 by 2 Boutique's diaper changing pad!

This special diaper changing pad is super durable and ultra chic! Padded for confort complete with tons of designer fabrics to choose from, this pad is a great addition to your changing accessories! Has a waterproof side made of PUL to easily clean up messes and a tie or velcro closure to keep your diaper bag nice and organized! Measures 16"x22"

The last wetbag you will ever buy! My wetbags are sewn in a way to completely eliminate wicking ever again! EO swatches are available too to keep them smelling yummy! Contact me for custom fabric- i can probably find some to match any decor or diaper bag!

Wipes Wetbag
This small wetbag holds all of your 2by2 cloth wipes! Also great for mama cloth! Thick PUL inner and decorative fabric outer keeps them damp and ready to change your little one! 9x5 and holds approx 10-12 8x4 wipes or 5-6 8x8 wipes! Also available "Ultimate" with an extra pocket to hold wipe solution, dry wipes or clean mama cloth!

Medium & Ultimate Medium Wetbag
This wetbag is the perfect size for your diaper bag. Thick PUL inner and luxury fabric outer, makes this bag perfect for outings. 12x11 with a zipper-holds approx. 3-5 diapers! Also great for mama cloth and family cloth! Also available in "Ultimate" with an easy carry handle and extra outer pocket to hold clean dipes, mama cloth or family cloth.

Large Wetbag
This wetbag is perfect for your dirty diapers at home! This bag is 22x30, has Thick PUL inner, luxury fabric outer, zippered top with a carrying/hanging handle and holds approx. 3 days of diapers!

Cloth wipes are a must have for cloth diapering mama's! 2by2 wipes are made with the softest 2-ply flannel and come in 4x4, 8x4 and 8x8 sizes! Turned and top-stitched give a beautiful finished edge! Tons of cute boy, girl and GN prints to choose from!

Mudsliders are here to save your cloth diapers and sanity. These nifty liners will keep your baby's bottom dry and free of redness/rashes by wicking away the moisture from your little one's bum. Mudsliders will also keep your diapers stain free by providing a barrier between the "mud" and the inside of the diaper. Top it all off with cute prints/solids and helpful tabs to keep your hands free from mess allowing clean up to be a breeze!

A reusable liner to save the day! Available in both Lg & Sm sizes!

CLOTHES FOR BABY

These soft-soled children's shoes are the perfect addition to any outfit and are sure to give it that extra pizazz.
Shoe details:
  • Constructed with all synthetic materials, these shoes are vegan friendly.
  • Soft anti-pill fleece liner keeps your little one's feet ultra-comfy
  • Great stabilizing layer to give protection, but not hinder range of shoe's movement
  • Vinyl waterproof bottom for those little puddles their feet seem to find in both regular and textured for extra slip resistant
  • All embellishments are super secure, but please keep an eye on your child while wearing
Click here to get yours!

Now you can get a custom T-shirt to match your favorite outfit, or to base a whole outfit around! {in any special design you wish!}

You can have as much or as little design control you desire!

ALL THINGS FLEECE

Longies
You and your little one will love 2 by 2's new Longies! A must have for the fall/winter with that special 2by2 boutique flair! Ultra soft fleece with a built in doubler in the wet zone keep your little one cute AND dry! Customs can be made with any fleece you find on my hc and any solid with any design you choose! Add a matching shirt as well! Available in NB, S, M, ML, L, XL and XXL with custom inseams.

Shorties
Covers the diaper and doubles as the cutest clothes! 2 by 2 boutique's shorties are available in any fleece/solids found on my hc and can be completely customized for your LO! Ultra soft fleece with a built in doubler in the wet zone keep your little one cute AND dry! Add a matching shirt as well! Available in NB, S, M, ML, L, XL and XXL.

Big Boy Britches
The fleece soaker for the "big-boy" in your life! The fleece soaker just got a "Big Boy" revamp! 2by2's original Big Boy Britches are perfect for your little man. With a built in doubler throughout the wet zone, your little one will stay dry while stylin'! Available in sizes NB, S, M, ML, L, and XL as well as your choice of Couture prints (anti-pill).

Prissy Pants
The fleece soaker just got prissy! The cutest soaker on the market! Not only is it darling, but "Prissy Pants" come with an extra doubler in the wet zone. Your little one will not only have the cutest tushie, but it will be a dry one too! Available in sizes NB, S, M, ML, L, and XL as well as your choice of Couture prints (anti-pill). Choose to have the ruffles be solid or the same as the pattern.

Prissy Pants Skirty
For those that know Prissy Pants are too cute to hide under clothes here is the Prissy Pants Skirty. Now the world can see that Prissy tushie! Available in sizes NB, S, M, ML, L, and XL as well as your choice of Couture prints (anti-pill). Choose to have the ruffles be solid or the same as the pattern.

ALL THINGS WOOL

Recycled wool in fun prints from designer sweaters! Look for diaper covers, longies, and skirties to keep your little one dry and stylish while doing it!

Daytime Trainer
You will love the look and feel of 2 by 2 boutiques daytime training pants! Want to keep their clothes dry while keeping up your child's confidence? Don't use diapers- grab a few pairs of our training pants!

Your choice of a simple design, ruffle bottom or big boy front will help your child feel like a big kid and transition easy into underwear! Keep them protected with a sewn in flat and the comfort of breathable fleece in super cute prints and solids that easily fits under clothes!

Nighttime Trainer
Want to keep the sheets dry while keeping up your child's confidence? Don't use diapers- grab a few pairs of our training pants!

Your choice of a simple design, ruffle bottom or big boy front will help your child feel like a big kid! Keep them protected with a sewn in premium prefold and the comfort of 3 layers of breathable fleece in super cute prints and solids!

Swaddled Perfect Blankets

2 by 2 Boutique's Swaddled Perfect Blankets are every parent's neccesity!

Swaddled Perfect Blanket's muslin gauze has a light, open weave that allows air to flow seamlessly through the material. The soft natural fibers allow your baby's body temperature to adjust naturally, eliminating over-heating, but ensuring warmth and comfort. Swaddled Perfect Blankets will allow you to safely swaddle your baby, giving you confidence that your baby will experience a peaceful and secure sleep.

Measures a very generous 36x48in providing lots of blanket to swaddle even the largest of babies! The blanket can then be used by them for years to come!

Other uses for Swaddled Perfect Blankets:
*Swaddle Blanket
*Light-weight blanket
*Open crib sheet for pack n' plays
*Nursing cover
*Tummy Time on the floor
*Shield baby from sun and insects while in stroller/carseat
*Burp cloth

Click here to get yours!

Visit 2 by 2 Boutique for more information and for special packaged deals- or PM me! I accept PP!
[/CENTER]

Advertisement

Last edited by 2by2boutique; 09-07-2011 at 12:18 PM.
2by2boutique is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2011, 08:24 AM   #2
2by2boutique
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: *2 By 2 Boutique* Cutest Shop Around!!!

just stocked some custom slots!
Old 09-07-2011, 12:19 PM   #3
2by2boutique
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: *2 By 2 Boutique* Fabric flowers customs stocked!