Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 09-09-2011, 01:28 AM   #1
rahhlady
Registered Users
seller

SHOULD I be?

So I posted the other day about my hospital visit. I was told I was having a possible miscarriage. I was supposed to be 7 weeks along and was having bright red bleeding and some cramping. They said they saw what looked like a start of a pregnancy on the ultrasound. My hcg levels were only at 400 [which even if I was off by a few days should be MUCH higher than that] and I have been bleeding, bright red, passing clots... ever since I got home. The cramps are so bad that I jsut curl in a ball and want to die.

Anyways, I was not TOLD I lost the baby... I was told it was a 50/50 shot and I wasn't far enough along to tell. So, they didnt SAY I lost the baby, but I immediately KNEW I had... kwim? I am supposed to go have my levels checked on Monday but should I really be holding out hope? I am already mourning. I feel like there is no chance this was a viable pregnancy, especially since I am STILL bleeding and my levels were so low. I have no symptoms left, not that I had many to begin with. I got a positive the day before my period was due and the test line was darker than the control a few days later, so I know the HCG was there.

Anyways, people are telling me that I shouldnt give up hope and all of this... but is it wrong that I have already given up. SHOULD I have hope left? I don't FEEL pregnant anymore.

Would you still have hope?

Advertisement

Old 09-09-2011, 05:36 AM   #2
blueone
Registered Users
seller
seller

Re: SHOULD I be?

I don't know what to say. I know part of me would still be hoping and that I'd probably go through with it just for peace of mind. It's a tough decision, I'll be thinking of you.
Old 09-09-2011, 01:24 PM   #3
LnzsOut
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

I'm so sorry you're dealing with this If I were in your shoes, I honestly think I'd feel a lot like you do. A part of me would probably have some inkling of hope since the Dr. was vague, but you know your body best. Just go with whatever it is that you're feeling - don't feel like you SHOULD feel one way or another.
Old 09-09-2011, 10:28 PM   #4
chayla
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Huggs momma! I don't have any advice but have been thinking about you!
Old 09-10-2011, 02:16 PM   #5
Tashena
Registered Users
Formerly: BebeBlu
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by LnzsOut View Post
I'm so sorry you're dealing with this If I were in your shoes, I honestly think I'd feel a lot like you do. A part of me would probably have some inkling of hope since the Dr. was vague, but you know your body best. Just go with whatever it is that you're feeling - don't feel like you SHOULD feel one way or another.
THIS TOTALLY!

Will be praying!!!
Tashena is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2011, 02:31 PM   #6
rahhlady
Registered Users
seller

Thanks everyone. I went to the ER on Tuesday and I am STILL heavily bleeding. I have lost what few pregnancy symptoms I had. I know. I still go in on Monday for my levels to get checked and I am guessing I will have an ultrasound to make sure everything has passed. I am jsut ready to stop having a constant reminded everytime I use the restroom.
Old 09-10-2011, 07:57 PM   #7
4kids4me
Registered Users

Many hugs! I've been where you are.