Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 09-10-2011, 09:36 AM   #11
VWgurl619
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Not in maternity pants here but I havent tried my jeans nor do I dare...and I have been in loose unflattering shirts because of the belly... just stretchy brown cords and shorts when the weather permits... Weather has been funky here...

Advertisement

https://www.facebook.com/MickeyWorldTravelSaraRobinson
VWgurl619 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2011, 01:37 PM   #12
blueone
Registered Users
seller
seller

Re: Pants not fitting already?!

I can't wear regular pants anymore. They're too snug and it actually makes me feel a bit queasy that way. I don't know why. I put on the skirt for church that I was going to wear, I could still zip it an all, but the snugness didn't agree so I had to change into a stretchy waist band skirt.
Old 09-10-2011, 02:03 PM   #13
Fusion
Registered Users

My Mood:

i don't wear tight stuff anyways, or jeans, so it won't really matter for another few months for me

Fusion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2011, 06:26 PM   #14
Br2me
Registered Users
seller
seller

I'm due 4-23 and have already pulled out the mat. pants... I was wearing already tight pants... And any pressure just makes me sick... So I avoid that by wearing mat pants... And the funny thing is we haven't even told folks yet!
Br2me is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2011, 08:40 AM   #15
crunch!910
Registered Users

I looked at maternity pants yesterday... $60!!!! I'm not sure I'll be wearing anything but sweat pants once I can't button my jeans. :s I hated looking like sweat pant/baggy shirt slob my first pregnancy, but I just don't understand how a pair of pants can cost that much!?
Old 09-11-2011, 10:12 AM   #16
SeaChellsRun
Registered Users
Formerly: ChellySnow
seller
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by crunch!910 View Post
I looked at maternity pants yesterday... $60!!!! I'm not sure I'll be wearing anything but sweat pants once I can't button my jeans. :s I hated looking like sweat pant/baggy shirt slob my first pregnancy, but I just don't understand how a pair of pants can cost that much!?
I'm sure you can find cheaper on ebay. I have a set of 4 or 5 pea in pod pants listed at $20 on ebay and singles start about $5 including ship.

DD1 1/09 *** DD2 4/12
SeaChellsRun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2011, 10:39 AM   #17
blueone
Registered Users
seller
seller

Quote:
Where was that? That's insane. Target would definitely have something cheaper, or Old Navy, etc. If you can't find anything in your area, look online.

Our town has a very very sad maternity clothes selection, I may just order some pants. I went through my stored maternity clothes and decided I would just get a few cardigan sweaters from Target and wear those over all the short sleeved shirt maternity clothes. I bought one long sleeved shirt from Burlington Coat Factory.
Old 09-11-2011, 11:58 AM   #18
crunch!910
Registered Users

The last time I tried to buy something online without trying it on first, it was a total waste of 20+ dollars. So now I'm skeptical of buying any clothes online. It was supposed to be a maternity shirt from Old Navy, but it was shorter than some of the non-mat shirts I own! It didn't cover my belly. But, I guess the best i can do is just try again. Hopefully Old Navy won't let me down.

Btw, I was looking at Khols and JCPenneys.
Old 09-11-2011, 01:02 PM   #19
CountryChicMama
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
The last time I tried to buy something online without trying it on first, it was a total waste of 20+ dollars. So now I'm skeptical of buying any clothes online. It was supposed to be a maternity shirt from Old Navy, but it was shorter than some of the non-mat shirts I own! It didn't cover my belly. But, I guess the best i can do is just try again. Hopefully Old Navy won't let me down.

Btw, I was looking at Khols and JCPenneys.
Penney's will have some awesome maternity sales sometimes so watch for those. I got two pairs of Mat. shorts there the other day to take on vacay for about $10 each. I know I've gotten jeans there for around $18. Also check consignment sales. I just bought a pair of cute boot cut brown corduroy mat. jeans/pants at a sale last week for $1.50!!
Old 09-11-2011, 01:20 PM   #20
susie190
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
I know our goodwill and salvation army around here always has maternity stuff. And it's almost never over $5. Thats where I plan to look if I need more then what I have. I have 2 pairs of pants and 2 pairs of shorts from last time (never had money to buy shirts that time and didn't know those places had them then). I also was given a few things a few weeks ago from a friend who was trying to get rid of stuff. So now I have a couple of shirts and a pair of capris. I also have some stretchy pants that will fit till the end so if I do need any thing it will be shirts. But I've been in the maternity shorts for a few weeks now and I was down quite a few inches before this pregnancy. But my too big shorts are now too small. I don't dare reach for my jeans I put them away already. It's to hot here for them anyway.

Like easy cash why not give Jingit a try.
susie190 is offline   Reply With Quote