Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 09-10-2011, 06:52 PM   #1
kts1120
Registered Users
seller
seller

Talk to me about nursing necklaces

I think DD is ready for one. She's been scratching at her head and yanking her hair while nursing lately and then she starts crying because she hurts herself.

I was looking at the Nursing Bling necklace, but it looks like something I could make myself for much less than $18. Is there something special about these?

I also saw a few pretty ones on etsy with different beads, but some are not to be put in the mouth. I'd love one that doubles as a teether.

Advertisement

kts1120 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2011, 07:39 PM   #2
Connor
Registered Users
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by kts1120
I think DD is ready for one. She's been scratching at her head and yanking her hair while nursing lately and then she starts crying because she hurts herself.

I was looking at the Nursing Bling necklace, but it looks like something I could make myself for much less than $18. Is there something special about these?

I also saw a few pretty ones on etsy with different beads, but some are not to be put in the mouth. I'd love one that doubles as a teether.
I have a few that I used briefly. They were ok, my DS played with them a little. You could make one yourself if you want. Just something that hangs lowish and beads or a circle or something for your LO hands.
Old 09-11-2011, 09:15 AM   #3
GinaKina
Registered Users

Re: Talk to me about nursing necklaces

Eh. I got a few off of BHO, and I just don't really care for them. I don't like the way they look, and he doesn't really care about them either. He would much rather pull on his ear, hold my hand, stick his fingers in my mouth (his new favorite, thinks its hilarious!).
GinaKina is offline   Reply With Quote