Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 09-06-2011, 05:50 AM   #11
mom2luke&jake
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: I have never been so tired....

I was feeling so tired too but since us kansan's got a break in the heat Im feeling much better. I hope it lasts as haveing 3 little boys running around here its a bit overwhelming being stuck on the couch ::

Advertisement

Old 09-06-2011, 06:57 PM   #12
NCFlanagan
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

At about 1:45 today, I felt like I was going to fall down and nap where I stood. Of course, I was in front of a class full of 10th graders at the time... *sigh*
NCFlanagan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2011, 08:40 PM   #13
wondermama
Registered Users

My Mood:

Tired, but can't sleep. And I'm sooooo sick. Blah!

wondermama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2011, 12:55 PM   #14
chayla
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

I went to get DS1 early from school yesterday b/c I couldn't stand the thought of going back that way later. I got there and realized they were in gym class, he loves gym so I just got in line for pick up. I put my seat back and passed out! DS2 was coloring in the back and DD was just haning out. Someone had to wake me up, I was embarassed but gotta get the naps in where you can!
Old 09-07-2011, 03:04 PM   #15
moonlightblonde
Registered Users
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by chayla View Post
I went to get DS1 early from school yesterday b/c I couldn't stand the thought of going back that way later. I got there and realized they were in gym class, he loves gym so I just got in line for pick up. I put my seat back and passed out! DS2 was coloring in the back and DD was just haning out. Someone had to wake me up, I was embarassed but gotta get the naps in where you can!
That is too funny. Working until 11 is what has been killing me this week..I just want to SLEEP, not stay up late.
Old 09-11-2011, 04:18 PM   #16
imjustjessa
Registered Users

Ugh.

I don't think I have, either.
imjustjessa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2011, 01:39 PM   #17
ashayla&acensmom
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

My hubby is giving me grief for this... If I am not tired (which I usually am) I am completely unmotivated I try to hurry and get something accomplished before the DH gets home from work. Ugh... I wish he could carry this baby and see how it feels! I am thinking about doing a "hypothetical" pregnancy day for him. Have him get WASTED one evening, staying up until at least 2 in the morning, and getting up at 6 with the kids. That way he is tired, and feeling ill. Then, let him get the kids ready for school, stay home with our 3 year old and home school him (that is what I am doing now), all while completing the dishes, laundry and misc household chores. Lets see if he can handle it!
ashayla&acensmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2011, 04:08 PM   #18
blueone
Registered Users
seller
seller

I've been so tired and lazy, it seemed to really kick in this weekend. Yesterday I skyped my parents and my mom was actually a bit worried because I looked so out of it. I started dozing off this afternoon but my dad called, my son was up pretty soon anyways so it wouldn't have been much of a nap.
Old 09-12-2011, 06:03 PM   #19
moonlightblonde
Registered Users
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by ashayla&acensmom View Post
My hubby is giving me grief for this... If I am not tired (which I usually am) I am completely unmotivated I try to hurry and get something accomplished before the DH gets home from work. Ugh... I wish he could carry this baby and see how it feels! I am thinking about doing a "hypothetical" pregnancy day for him. Have him get WASTED one evening, staying up until at least 2 in the morning, and getting up at 6 with the kids. That way he is tired, and feeling ill. Then, let him get the kids ready for school, stay home with our 3 year old and home school him (that is what I am doing now), all while completing the dishes, laundry and misc household chores. Lets see if he can handle it!
That is too funny! Make him try it and let us know how it goes